Need Advice Please To Find Uk Products

Mizz CurlyMizz Curly Posts: 11Registered Users
I've read through so many posts and none of the suggested products seem to come from the UK :sad8:

Does anyone know what a 3B ( mostly fluffy curls as my hair is coloured blonde ) can find in the UK

I am going to try the no poo and see how i get on but would really love the recomendations of a conditioner to use as a wash and any other products .... all the no cones and 'goodies' and 'baddies' in products has made me a bit confused :dontknow: ....

thanks if anyone can offer help its appreciated :rendeer:

Comments

• annagyannagy Posts: 3Registered Users
    Mizz Curly wrote: »
    I've read through so many posts and none of the suggested products seem to come from the UK :sad8:

Does anyone know what a 3B ( mostly fluffy curls as my hair is coloured blonde ) can find in the UK

I am going to try the no poo and see how i get on but would really love the recomendations of a conditioner to use as a wash and any other products .... all the no cones and 'goodies' and 'baddies' in products has made me a bit confused :dontknow: ....

thanks if anyone can offer help its appreciated :rendeer:
    Hi, yes try Daniel Field products - they've changed my life! Try the First Aid ones - they're really really good for curly coloured hair. You can only buy them online - http://www.danielfieldmailorder.co.uk/ - Follow the instructions and put a large blob of conditioner in your hair after washing and conditioning, comb it through your hair with your fingers, leave it there, and style as usual. People started commenting on my hair within a week of using it! Hope this helps!
  • Mizz CurlyMizz Curly Posts: 11Registered Users
    wooo hoooo
    magic :o) thank you for responding annagy
    I'm off to investigate right now:glasses9:

thank you loads
    x
    gosh .... theres some really nice stuff there
    thank you again
    xxx
  • curlycaramelcurlycaramel Posts: 472Registered Users
    some of the stuff mentioned on here is available in the uk Blended beatuy and jessicurl can be found at www.naturalfrizz.co.uk although they are closed until the 14 of Jan, I think they also stock Jane carter stuff.

there is also www.naturesparlour.co.uk which stock curls products ( don't know if you're interested in them - but they appear to be having a sale at the mo!)
    Long thick curls, mix of 3b/3c
    Thank you curlycaramel ... i much appreciate the heads up
    I shall be investigating in a moment
    x
  • redmumredmum Posts: 125Registered Users
    hi, i have used natural frizz and they are good to order from.
    question for annagy, do you know if all, or any, of the daniel field products are cg? could not find any ingredient lists on the websites. thanks
    thanks redmum :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file