Product Pain!

curlybrnnacurlybrnna Posts: 7Registered Users
I have yet to find a product that makes my hair the way I want it, but I'm not giving up yet!

Let's see. Does anyone know which MAJOR hair product line can give me nice, good-looking curls? I say major, because I'd really like to be able to find the product in a common store like CVS, or Wal-Mart, or Target.

Some examples would be Pantene, Garnier, Herbal Essence, etc.
Or, if it's not as major as these, but I can still find it at a store near me, that would be great (:
Help, please!

Comments

• momo7momo7 Posts: 478Registered Users
    curlybrnna wrote: »
    I have yet to find a product that makes my hair the way I want it, but I'm not giving up yet!

Let's see. Does anyone know which MAJOR hair product line can give me nice, good-looking curls? I say major, because I'd really like to be able to find the product in a common store like CVS, or Wal-Mart, or Target.

Some examples would be Pantene, Garnier, Herbal Essence, etc.
    Or, if it's not as major as these, but I can still find it at a store near me, that would be great (:
    Help, please!

It would b easier 2 help if u had pics
  • hairenvyhairenvy Posts: 47Registered Users
    Hopefully you're able to get to a Sally's just as easily. They have a product called Noodle Head that works really well on 3c curls. It's about $4.99.
    Naturally Curly - 3b/3c

www.Long-Healthy-Hair-Advisor.com
  • FallOutCurlFallOutCurl Posts: 339Registered Users Curl Novice
    I'm not sure what you've already tried and I'm not sure how well your hair responds to cremes but you may want to try Boots Curl Creme, it comes in a transparent tub and the creme itself is pink.
  • CurlyTiff31CurlyTiff31 Posts: 125Registered Users
    Well my hair hates all things creme, it hates it ALOT, it only seems to respond to clear stuff. I can tell you that in my quest to fine the quintessential product, I have several staples that are in regular rotation:

I always ALWAYS base my hair with aloe vera gel first after i wash..
    Aussie Volume Gel - Favorite!! Great Slip
    Bed Head Control Freak Gel - When I feel like emptying the pockets
    Homemade Flax Gel - when i'm on a budget, and have a lot of time to get messy
    Loreal Clean Gel
    Eco Styler Gel
    Pantene Anti Frizz Condish
    Aubrey Organics Condish - GBP

And lastly, i'm now a bonified HENNA freak....thanks natural remedy/curlynikki, they converted me....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file