What Celebrities Would You Like To Be Natural?

msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
I'd like to see Golden Brooks and Jill Marie Jones from Girlfriends go natural.
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• nubianqt86nubianqt86 Registered Users Posts: 70
    Beyonce, Kelly, and Gabrielle. I love Gabby!
  • earthlycoilearthlycoil Registered Users Posts: 71
    No one specifically.

I would like to see more natural models in music videos and in men's magazines. The only reason why I would want this is so that the general public could see our hair as sexy, sophisticated, desirable and beautiful.

But I don't watch videos any more or read those magazines, so I would never know if it happened. :? Y'all would have to tell me! :lol:
  • oingo-sproingooingo-sproingo Registered Users Posts: 144
    Hi, not a 4a, but I wanted to add that I'd really like to see Oprah go natural. I have major beef with the fact that she is the most powerful black woman in the world, yet the message she sends as a role model is that in order to be successful, you must relax your hair and ... well I just won't go off on that tangent! :x
    Formerly agk

*All 2s and 3A (hair has been wonky lately)
    *Currently enjoying Elucence MBC, Abba Nourishing, Giovanni Vitapro, Abba Gel-Lotion, Redken Spin Control
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    I am sick to death of seeing Tyra Banks in those ugly-a$$ weaves. Blech. She looks ridiculous in those things, imo.

• L'n-zL'n-z Registered Users Posts: 208
    agk wrote:
    Hi, not a 4a, but I wanted to add that I'd really like to see Oprah go natural. I have major beef with the fact that she is the most powerful black woman in the world, yet the message she sends as a role model is that in order to be successful, you must relax your hair and ... well I just won't go off on that tangent! :x

I never thought of that. I agree.
    8)
  • L'n-zL'n-z Registered Users Posts: 208
    No one specifically.

I would like to see more natural models in music videos and in men's magazines. The only reason why I would want this is so that the general public could see our hair as sexy, sophisticated, desirable and beautiful.

But I don't watch videos any more or read those magazines, so I would never know if it happened. :? Y'all would have to tell me! :lol:

In the Ying-Yang twin's video, the whisper song, they had some natural women in it. My husband used to say, "That's one's you!" when we watched it.

Big ole hair + iddy bitty dress = me. :o:lol:
    8)
  • PsychePsyche Registered Users Posts: 90
    I'd like to see Mary J Blige go natural. She's so real but her hair/hair color and eye color are so fake. Some others I'd like to see, Brandy, Beyonce, Lauryn Hill(again) and everybody else. Asking them to go natural would be too preposterous an idea for them to conceive so I would just like to see some real hair. Enough of the tired wigs and weaves.
  • Rastacurl RevisitedRastacurl Revisited Registered Users Posts: 104
    QT Locz wrote:
    I'd like to see Mary J Blige go natural. She's so real but her hair/hair color and eye color are so fake. Some others I'd like to see, Brandy, Beyonce, Lauryn Hill(again) and everybody else. Asking them to go natural would be too preposterous an idea for them to conceive so I would just like to see some real hair. Enough of the tired wigs and weaves.

When has LAuryn Hill NOT been natural??
    Supernappy, superbad, "when are you gonna put a relaxer up in that mess?"shrinking breaking TYPE 5 hair that - against all the odds - is growing quite long :)
    Well she's been sportin that straight wig lately and I don't know what's underneath. Some say she straightened her hair some say she hasn't. I don't know but I wish she'd lose the wig.
    lauryn_hill(2005-2-photos-from-trace-meg-wide).jpg
    double post
  • Rastacurl RevisitedRastacurl Revisited Registered Users Posts: 104
    QT Locz wrote:
    lauryn_hill(2005-2-photos-from-trace-meg-wide).jpg

It's definitely a wig. She's got a short 'fro underneath that. No idea why she keeps rocking the wig.
    Supernappy, superbad, "when are you gonna put a relaxer up in that mess?"shrinking breaking TYPE 5 hair that - against all the odds - is growing quite long :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file