I <3 Headbands!

[B0RN.READY][B0RN.READY] Posts: 43Registered Users
Do you guys wear headbands? I do! I think they're the best invention ever! Whenever I wear my hair natural its ALWAYS in a headband, the only time I dont wear one is when my hair is straight. I wear the wide stretchy kind. They help to contain my hair. I dont know where I'd be without them lol...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Thinkin' of a master plan"

My hair type is: 3C/4A

Comments

• AngularScienceAngularScience Posts: 844Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I'm always on the go, and I cannot stand having hair in my face. I love headbands because they offer a change from my usual ponytails (though they can be used with them to style a cute ponytail hairdo) and can allow me to wear my hair down without getting it in my face. I also love my hair in pigtails (when it's short--like right now).

I have quite a few different styles of headbands, but I've never had a wide fabric one before. Now I'm going to look for them!
  • asphaltasphalt Posts: 8Registered Users
    deleted
  • Curly939RedheadCurly939Redhead Posts: 14Registered Users
    i love them to! I especially like the ones that have 2 skinny ones attached together so it looks like two seperate headbands. sometimes they get lost in your hair, especially if your hair is crazy, but thats okay
    extremely thick red hair. Top is 3B bottom is 3C. Random straight pieces at the back... don't know how they got there

*Learning to accept her wild hair* :compress:
  • cinnabunn0805cinnabunn0805 Posts: 21Registered Users
    Headbands are heaven sent!!!! I try not to go anywhere without one!! I usually go for the stretchy kind because they're much cheaper, come in a million different colors, and do the same job (if not better) than big plastic-like ones. Why would I spend seven dollars on one big head band when I can spend three dollars on five stretchy ones??
  • curlygrl6660curlygrl6660 Posts: 12Registered Users
    i love headbands i don't use the fabric kind i use the hand kind i like them best i have side bangs so i can either use the headband to put my bangs out of my face or i put the headband right behind my bangs for a cute look i also like to use those big sunglasses lol
  • _obsessed__obsessed_ Posts: 16Registered Users
    I know I wear headbands like at least 200 days out of the year! Have any of you guys heard of using pre-wrap as a head band? Thats what alot of girls at my school do! It comes in so many colors!!!
    3a Chin length layered and side bangs
    Brunette
  • gncurriergncurrier Posts: 80Registered Users
    I am ridiculously obsessed w/ Gossip Girl/Blair Waldorf, and have lots of headbands with bows.
    I am Knight Valiant Red Riglets of Curlywood Forest and Theatrefriar of the Order of the Curly Crusaders!
  • CurlayGirlayCurlayGirlay Posts: 240Registered Users
    i love them to! I especially like the ones that have 2 skinny ones attached together so it looks like two seperate headbands. sometimes they get lost in your hair, especially if your hair is crazy, but thats okay

Ditto, I luv these kinds!
    CG since December 22, 2008!:thumbright:
    Thick/Coarse/Porous/3a/Protein Sensitive

Luvin the Spritz and Condish method! =)
  • botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users
    I have one headband that's stretchy on the bottom but looks hard on the top. It goes all the way around your head. I haven't used it in a while, since it makes my ears show, and I don't like to show my ears! But I'm thinking about investing in some headbands that don't go all the way around your head. I mean, some of the designs are just too cute!
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • maggie000maggie000 Posts: 28Registered Users
    I love headbands too!!!
    They make me feel a little bit more like Blair Waldrof, which is always a good thing!
  • proctorsweetieproctorsweetie Posts: 93Registered Users
    Do you guys wear headbands? I do! I think they're the best invention ever! Whenever I wear my hair natural its ALWAYS in a headband, the only time I dont wear one is when my hair is straight. I wear the wide stretchy kind. They help to contain my hair. I dont know where I'd be without them lol...

Is that a picture of you below? Because honey, you are GORGEOUS. Your headband is freaking adorable.
    I think Bumble&Bumble put it best: WILD CHILD AMAZON WARRIOR BOMBSHELL

2c/3a Botticelli curls
    started CG 27. May 2011
    :wave:
    Curl inspiration: Nicole Kidman's natural curls, the 80's/90's careers of Laetitia Casta & Eva Herzigova, the artwork of Milo Manara
  • kuromikuromi Posts: 30Registered Users
    maggie000 wrote: »
    I love headbands too!!!
    They make me feel a little bit more like Blair Waldrof, which is always a good thing!

me too!! love her lol
  • my clone my clone Posts: 24Registered Users
    Yes yes yes! I love them :) I have a lot of the stretchy kind that go around the head, but I have the plastic ones too. I like the thinner ones rather than the wide ones though.
  • ShellyBeeShellyBee Posts: 67Registered Users

I adore them. Forever21 has the best headbands--because their cute, comfortable, and cheap. Those are the best kinds.
    **colored, shoulder length unstretched**
    last relaxer: January 26, 2009
    natural since: March 26, 2010
    transitioned for: 14 months
    4a/3c/3b; 16 & loving the natural me
    I Tweet:http://www.twitter.com/MissChelleBee
  • nana_banananana_banana Posts: 735Registered Users
    I'm not a teenager but I LOVE headbands!! Big stretchy ones, skinny sporty ones, fancy ones, plastic ones, bandana-style ones, everything! :wav:
    Hair type: Mostly 3C, medium porosity to high porosity depending on the day, dense, fluffy, dry, tangly!

:afro:
  • xodevinxodevin Posts: 478Registered Users
    I love headbands, but I rarely wear them. So I guess I'm not a huge lover. lol
    But they are so cute! Mine are just... boring... They blend into my hair! And I just wear them for fashion, because my bangs (WHICH WON'T JUST GROW OUT ALREADY lol sorry...) look silly if I just wear a headband to put my hair back and leave the rest down.
    curly hair and proud (:
  • amaliruamaliru Posts: 48Registered Users
    I like stretchy fabric headbands, especially more than hard plastic, but I'd also like to start wearing headbands you have to tie around your head if I can ever find some pretty ones.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file