What's Your Favourite Season?

curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Autumn
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    Summer, which around here is probably about September-May.

June-August is Swelter.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • Sugar Plum FairySugar Plum Fairy Posts: 178Registered Users
    I love the winter. :D
  • MizKerriMizKerri Posts: 1,701Registered Users
    Autumn by a longshot. If New England were like the end of September/early October year round, it would be bliss.

If a news story breaks and no one on the Internet comments, did it really happen?
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Spring
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • amerasiancurlsamerasiancurls Posts: 168Registered Users
    autumn
  • hayseedladyhayseedlady Posts: 646Registered Users
    Winter~ I love snow and cold

Dh is a body man so all those wecked cars and accidents!!! Man I'm getting happy just thinking about it.
  • msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    Fall. I love the leaves turning and the smell of winter just around the corner. Also, my birthday is in fall and so is Hallowe'en! :twisted:
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    Winter=too much work, shoveling and stuff. And blizzards to interfer with your plans, and lock you in the house for days.

Spring=I like spring, because all of a sudden everyone starts cheering up, and is in a better mood, and starts dressing cuter.

Summer=my favorite because of the long days, and just the sense of being carefree. Lots more fun is "scheduled in" even if you actual schedule is the same as it is the rest of the year.

Fall=the end of those long carefree days. :( And sure, the colors are pretty, but they're basically the colors of death. And everyone starts packing up for winter. Although Fall does have the cutest clothes.
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON
  • mazeymazey Posts: 709Registered Users
    Fall - I live in New England, 'nuff siad. :lol:

I would have said winter because I do love snow and the cold. My beef with winter is the idiot drivers who don't know what they are doing in the snow and ice, and the SUVs that think four wheel drive means they can go 75 mph on the highway in 6 inches of snow. I usually see them further down the road overturned in a ditch somewhere.
    Madonna getting upset with her daughter for dressing too slutty is like Mr. T getting upset with his son for pitying too many fools.
  • Pacific PoppyPacific Poppy Posts: 253Registered Users
    I love the fall! Not too hot, not too cold. Clothes in the right colors for my skin tone in every store! Neighborhood kids go back to school so I get some peace around here. Back to drinking hot coffee, the true love of my life. Its just a more thoughtful feeling season. Plus my hair looks good.

Summer is too hot, although I do enjoy my poppy-polooza in the back yard, and working in the garden.

Spring=Rain here. Which doesn't really get to me that much, but DH whines about it. And nobody likes that.

Winter is okay, its pretty mild here. But I'm teriffied of getting into an ice induced car crash with my kids with me.
    3c, CG Fine hairs, med growth.
    Formerly "Rainyday"
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    Summer in Central Illinois; spring (what there is of it) in San Antonio.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • j'adorej'adore Posts: 1,966Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I am a summer girl all the way. Love the warmth, the beach...I just feel great in the summertime.
    "Don't play me...I'm over 30, and I don't smoke weed"
    -Prince

catcatadr20050914_-8_Marley+is.png
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
    fall and winter. i'd like to experience a "true" winter just once. we have mild winters here.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Anyone else?
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • CoilyCoily Posts: 96Registered Users
    I love summer. Many things to do and see. I do not have to layer with clothes and socks. Jump in the clothes and jump out.

Some people would probably say in Philly :shock: because our summer can be cooking, but I am fine with it. I know it is the humidity that does that.

I like mid to late spring and early to mid fall.

Winter I cannot stand. I do not like the cold. It is ok sometimes, but most of the time not.
    4b/4c;
    combo hair: dry hair/oily scalp
  • mishymishy Posts: 33Registered Users
    Autumn - mainly because I am usually ready for it after the too hot days of summer. I just love the contrast of the cooler weather, the smell of burning leaves, the pretty colors, being able to wear a lightweight jacket just to keep the chill off, sip warm drinks - not to mention shopping for new fall/winter clothes :)

Winter - The only things I really like about winter is being inside my house watching falling snow and sipping hot chocolate. Plus it's an excuse to take off work if the roads are really bad. But I hate the cold weather, ice, and short days.

Spring - I love spring - love the change in weather, the flowers blooming, wearing lightweight clothes, being able to do outdoors things again. BUT it's not my favorite season because, 1) it happens to be my busy season at work, so I don't get to enjoy much of it - in fact, usually I dread spring because of work, and 2) I just like the crispness of autumn slightly better.

Summer - I do like summer, but it gets so awfully hot and I hate all the humidity. I guess I'm not an extreme weather person. I do look forward to summer though, because by then work has slowed way down so I can relax, I look forward to my summer vacation, enjoy cookouts, outdoor parties, and other activities. Most of all, I can wear sandals/flipflops again (my favorite footwear :D !)
    Mishy (color-treated, thick, 2b/2c, several inches below shoulder length, long layers).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file