Would You Rather?

LisaAnnLisaAnn Posts: 436Registered Users
We play this every Friday over at Creepy, so I thought I'd start dragging some of the questions over here. The questions vary between thought-provoking to disgusting.

(Creepy people these are our old polls, new polls will still be up on Friday)
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• papayahedpapayahed Posts: 1,282Registered Users
    I think i'll take the toothbrush. I really have no reason.
  • msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    I'd chew on a rat's tail.
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • Jenny CJenny C Posts: 1,195Registered Users
    I'll take the toothbrush. I'm good at denial so I would be able to block out where it came from.
    If you got nothing to bring to the table - don't even bother sitting down.
  • MarMar Posts: 3,004Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    rat's tail
    "what's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?"

"If you judge people,you have no time to love them"
    -Mother Theresa
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,904Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Toothbrush
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • LisaAnnLisaAnn Posts: 436Registered Users
    Alright you have to give reasoning to your choice, that's the fun part.

I chose toothbrush, because the idea of gnawing on grisly tail is just too much for me.
  • goldencurlygoldencurly Posts: 2,385Registered Users
    I'd choose the toothbrush because I always rinse mine in really hot water first, then cold, then add toothpaste and brush. Who knew my OCD could come in so handy??? :oops:
    ________
    Anice
  • msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    I chose the rat's tail because I can't see myself using someone's toothbrush :nono:nono1.gif
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • CostenyaCostenya Posts: 520Registered Users
    Community brush, maaan. There's no way I would chew on a rat's tail. Where's the vomit smiley? :holdbreath:holdbreath.gif

I would choose the community toothbrush because chances are those who used it before me used toothpaste, which, as far as I'm concerned, would mask the taste of funky breath, etc.
  • amerasiancurlsamerasiancurls Posts: 168Registered Users
    I'd definitely have to choose the toothbrush. The first time I read that, I read it as being a toothbrush being used to clean the prison toilet :shock:. Then after I re-read it, I realized what it said. Geez, I need to wake up! I can't imagine what type of work I'll be producing today if I can't even read! But, yes, definitely the toothbrush. Rat's tail?! Ewwwww. Couldn't do it. Definitely could stomach using the toothbrush better.
  • LucilleLucille Posts: 588Registered Users
    Rat's tail. Fewer microbes.
  • FrizzyMFrizzyM Posts: 46Registered Users
    Toothbrush. No rat tails for me... I'm veggie. :lol:
    And like goldencurly, I always rinse mine in superhot water before using (toothbrushes... not rat's tails)
    3A
  • geminigemini Posts: 3,325Registered Users
    "Punch you in the face" isn't an option? :(

I chose rat tail. DH borrowed my toothbrush once and I wasn't cool with it, even though I pretended I was. I'm odd, I know--it goes back to the time when my best friend and I used the same toothbrush and I bragged that we had brushed our teeth with my toothbrush to my mom (we were 5 or 6 at the time. She freaked out. :roll: :lol:

I initially read it as being used to brush everyone's teeth and clean the toilet bowl as well. :)
  • StyXXXStyXXX Posts: 4Registered Users
    Toothbrush because sometimes I forget which toothbrush is mine (when they all look the same) and I end up using somebody else's. This is why I should be the only one to have a pink toothbrush.
    Everything happens for a reason...

event.png
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    Toothbrush, for sure. I'd run it under very hot water, brush my teeth and be done.

No way I'd be chewing on a bloody tail for 30 minutes!!! Dood, can you imagine that blood dripping down your chin and onto your clothes, not to mention what is inside that tail? Gross, gross, gross.
  • three rivers curlythree rivers curly Posts: 994Registered Users
    See, the whole prison thing oooks me out - I have a thing about prison...*shudders*

It would have to be the rats tail.
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
  • sylviasylvia Posts: 41Registered Users
    Well, when I can rinse the rattail first in hot water I would chew on this.
    And provided that nobody chewed on it first. :lol:
    I have a phobia about toothbrushes. I buy the real cheap ones and change them out at least once a week. No way I could share one.
    "blessed" with all kinds of curls,2b in the front, mostly 3a and 3b , 3c in the nape of the neck
    :) ( A mutt?)
    currently using natures gate conditioner and herbal essences mousse and gel.
    On the CG regime since Jan 2004

password: konstanze
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    Jenny C wrote:
    I'll take the toothbrush. I'm good at denial so I would be able to block out where it came from.

I 2nd Jenny's answer! Gross but a rat's tail.... :shudder:.
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • MissJMissJ Posts: 196Registered Users
    Well, they're both disgusting, but I picked the toothbrush one because that would be much quicker than a half hour of rat tail chewing. eww
    3c
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    MissJ wrote:
    Well, they're both disgusting, but I picked the toothbrush one because that would be much quicker than a half hour of rat tail chewing. eww

I agree.
  • AlexaAlexa Posts: 208Registered Users
    I picked toothbrush, I'd just try to tell myself it was clean, mind over matter.
    But a rats' tail! Blood! NO way! :shock:
    U.K curly

3A Curly Twirly.
    Golden brown (coloured to cover grey).
    Low poo: Dr Organic, L'Oreal Everpure.
    Conditioner: Dr Organic Argan Oil.
    Leave In: Aussie, Curl Harmony.
    Gel: Curl Keeper Original, Umberto Gianni.
  • three rivers curlythree rivers curly Posts: 994Registered Users
    But a rats' tail! Blood! NO way! :shock:

It didn't say that you couldn't cook it like a piece of bacon...Maybe it tastes like chicken...
    Better everyone think your a fool, than to open your mouth and prove them right.

Perception is not reality.

http://public.fotki.com/hmiklos
  • CherishCherish Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    I chose rat's tail. I figure I can skin and disinfect (and semi cook it) it by dipping it in boiling water.
  • NYCurlyGirlyNYCurlyGirly Posts: 1,012Registered Users
    oh, the toothbrush without a doubt!! Rinse it with hot water, and then toothpaste will kill anything gross that's on there, so no big deal. But a RATS TAIL?? :shock: You people are out of your mind!!
    "Yo, James, i'm really happy for you, i'm gonna let you finish killing Bella in a minute, but Demetri was one of the best Trackers of ALL time!"

www.myspace.com/mimichica
  • CherishCherish Posts: 1,847Registered Users
    I'll bet you all kinds of substances could remain trapped at the base of the "follicles" of that toothbrush. Also, it could have been used to clean the toilet or something <insert barfing smilie>
  • Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    I don't think hot tap water and toothpaste really kill all that many germs. You all have WAY too much faith in hot water and toothpaste!
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file