Other Online Pharmacies...

Curly Girl FlaCurly Girl Fla Registered Users Posts: 1,834 Curl Connoisseur
I was wondering if anyone has had any success in purchasing retin-a gel (generic) rather than cream from one of the foreign pharmacies without a prescription. I know-with all that medsmex hoopla, I'm probably looking for trouble. But I found this:
http://www.healthychoicepharmacy.com/Products2.asp?Brand=A%2DRET+%28Tretinoin%2C+Avita%2C+Renova%2C+Retin%2DA%29&T=m

which I was comparing at the site below, and found them to be the cheapest.

http://www.medications-international.com/Acne.htm

I had no idea there were so many overseas companies involved in this, and that some of these medications are actually available! Kinda scary, actually....

Comments

• KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Registered Users Posts: 1,048
    Do you know if their sites are secure?
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
  • VTmomVTmom Registered Users Posts: 2,487 Curl Connoisseur
    This is very good to know. I haven't been able to find the .025% gel online w/o a prescription. I use various strengths at various times, but have always had to get the gel from my pharmacy - a 15 gram tube of the generic runs me $34. I'm not complaining really because I'd pay out the wazoo if I had to (well, maybe not), but I've been trying to find it online and couldn't. I'll be anxious to see if anyone has used this company and if they appear to be reliable. My last order was from 4corners. They were pretty fast, reasonably priced and I had no trouble. The only thing that surprised me was that I had to sign for it, eventhough they advertise that you don't. Thanks for this info.
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file