CurlTalk

Another poll

3cmale3cmale Posts: 30Registered Users
Fill this out real quick
I got the Curls for the Girls and the Waves for the Babes!
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    im on the CG routine and ive found that since ive been on it, i dont have to use oil at all. i see from the other thread your getting "better" products so maybe that will help with hair dryness. [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Elucence-Moisture-Balancing-Conditioner-p-39.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=elucence-elucence-moisture-balancing-conditioner]elucence moisture balancing conditioner[/buylink] is super good for dry hair.....
  • zsazsazsazsa Posts: 85Registered Users
    For MY HAIR I do BOTH.
    I always have, because 'I'm old and set in my ways' :D
    PASSWORD: DAN-DAN
  • CurlilocsCurlilocs Posts: 821Registered Users
    3cmale wrote:
    Fill this out real quick

Ok...you are funny. I oil my hair. I haven't oiled/ greased my scalp in years!
    Free your Mind and your Hair will Follow :)
    Curli's pics
    album pw: bangz
  • LadydncingLadydncing Posts: 964Registered Users
    I don't think I need to oil my scalp and hair since I've been on CG. I do it because it feels good! I do both! :)
    Maya
    3b/c CG routine
    HG line DevaCurl
    Password: Locks

event.png
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    I do both, more often in winter than summer. My skin is very dry all over my body, so my scalp needs it. I do all my hair as well, not just the ends, but I do put more on the ends and hairline as those are the most delicate spots.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png