Whipped Pudding and dark hair?

OlianeOliane Posts: 12Registered Users
Any other dark haired curlies having a problem with pudding and custard products showing up white in their hair??? I love the way it makes my curls look and feel, but that white haze has got to go!

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Could you be adding too much or not distributing it evenly?

Speckla
  • taflogtaflog Posts: 130Registered Users
    ITAw/speckla, i use [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Handmade-Whipped-Pudding-p-353.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-whipped-pudding]oyin whipped pudding[/buylink] all the time and i haven't had this problem. . i apply mine in the shower on soaking wet hair. i use about a nickel size amount. i rub it between my hands first then apply to my hair. my hair length is about 4-7in long and :wink:

event.png

event.png
  • OlianeOliane Posts: 12Registered Users
    taflog wrote: »
    ITAw/speckla, i use [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Oyin-Handmade-Whipped-Pudding-p-353.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=oyin-whipped-pudding]oyin whipped pudding[/buylink] all the time and i haven't had this problem. . i apply mine in the shower on soaking wet hair. i use about a nickel size amount. i rub it between my hands first then apply to my hair. my hair length is about 4-7in long and :wink:

I do mine in the shower too, although since I have really big, thick 3b/3c hair, I do use more than a nickel size amount...I'm probably using too much, but I'm trying to get through all this hair. :afro:
  • ProvidenceProvidence Posts: 20Registered Users
    Oliane wrote: »
    I do mine in the shower too, although since I have really big, thick 3b/3c hair, I do use more than a nickel size amount...I'm probably using too much, but I'm trying to get through all this hair. :afro:

Try dividing your hair in atleast 4 sections + to distribute throughout. :wink:
    Vexation of spirit is a waste of time
    Negative thinking, don't you waste your thoughts
    Verbal conflict is a waste of word
    Physical conflict is a waste of flesh
    People will always be who they want
    And that's what really makes the world go round - Damian Marley

http://public.fotki.com/FaithProvidence/

dev297pp___.png
    Providence wrote: »
    Oliane wrote: »

Try dividing your hair in atleast 4 sections + to distribute throughout. :wink:

Um...I'm currently dividing it into 6 sections. :oops: I've got REALLY THICK HAIR.
    christmasalbumheadshot3cq9.jpg
  • taflogtaflog Posts: 130Registered Users
    love, love, love your hair:blob7:

event.png

event.png
    taflog wrote: »
    love, love, love your hair:blob7:
    Thanks! :smile:

Leave a Comment