type change?

SweetSouthernCurlSweetSouthernCurl Posts: 5Registered Users
Hi all! I wish I had some pics so I could have a visual aid for this question, sorry. Anyhow, I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced a 'type change' as the seasons change, as you get older, change medications, with length, etc. My curls were much curlier in high school (about 5 years ago). Then, they were a strong, tight 3b. Now, they are struggling to keep a 2c/3a type curl. I miss them! Of course then I straightened/damaged my hair for the next few years, and got older, and changed meds and cut it off (about 7 inches). Which factor do you think could have caused the change?? ( I know they probably all contributed, but which one had the strongest influence?) I miss my tight curls so much!
thick 2c/3a-growing out a really bad 'pob'; loving: RR, CCSS, Re:coil, CK, EMBC or WDT as a leave-in...PJ Extraordinaire

"I like flaws, and feel more comfortable around people who have them. I, myself am composed entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions." ~A.Burroughs

Comments

• Flower princessFlower princess Posts: 608Registered Users
    All Hair is Good Hair!

It's Not What's ON Your Head, But What's IN Your Head!

Please join/follow my new blog http://vividthoughtsofglory.blogspot.com/
  • eweniqueewenique Posts: 1,502Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Often 3as get curlier the longer their hair grows, so yours may curl more as you grow it out. If it's been damaged, then as it becomes healthier it may get curlier again. Give it time...
    2C wavy with some spirals. CG since April 07. Medium texture and porosity.
    COs: Yes to Cucumbers
    Stylers: Miss Jessies Coily Custard, KCCC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Live Simply. Use Soap
    www.TheLatheredLamb.com
    www.EweniqueEssentials.artfire.com
  • SweetSouthernCurlSweetSouthernCurl Posts: 5Registered Users
    thanks for the help guys. It's encouraging to know that there is still hope for my tight curls to make a comeback. Keep your fingers crossed!
    thick 2c/3a-growing out a really bad 'pob'; loving: RR, CCSS, Re:coil, CK, EMBC or WDT as a leave-in...PJ Extraordinaire

"I like flaws, and feel more comfortable around people who have them. I, myself am composed entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions." ~A.Burroughs

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file