We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

anyone willing to sell biosilk RHG and condish samples?

long_n_curlylong_n_curly Posts: 300Registered Users
Hi there I would just love to try the boisilk rock hard gel and some really good condish for fine dry hair anyone willing to sell a few sample pls let me know I can pay pal you or send a MO. I am sooooooo frustrated with my hair right now I have moved to a much drier climate and am fighting with a drooping dried out stringy mess on my head! tempted to cut my hair b/c I am sick of fighting with it and spending a small fortune on product! Any advice on products would be greatly appreciated!
Lots of Fine easily weighed down 3A curls
PJ currently loving Devacare one c, CEHT,& Durahold but still searching for HGs
Finally grew out my bad layers!!!

Comments

• SweetPicklesSweetPickles Posts: 850Registered Users
    Do you live anywhere near an Ulta or a Trade Secret? At both those stores you can return used products that you just don't like for whatever reason.
    Hair type: Completely confused: mostly 3a, some 3b parts, and even 2 in places; very fine and thin.
    Products: Elucence clarifying & MBC; CK, F/X Curl Booster Fixative Gel (when I can find it)
  • lcaste1lcaste1 Posts: 105Registered Users
    I am selling Rock Hard gel. PM me if you are interested. I can throw in an Elucence sample or One C sample if you'd like.
    Starting my curly resolution! 3a/3b with some waves thrown in. Haven't been CG in a while. Need product suggestions.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file