~

lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
~

Comments

• lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    ~
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I kept picking one up at Sally's but never bought it. I think if one more hair product/item shows up on our bathroom I will be showering at the Y.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    ~
    lazy loops wrote: »
    So you'll be banned from showering at your own place, per hubby? Or due to the lack of room you'll be showering elsewhere? :lol:

Both!!! Damn all those straighthaired people to hell :laughing7:
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    ~
  • DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    Keep us updated! :) It's a very interesting idea...
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:
    ~
  • DoodlesDoodles Posts: 1,984Registered Users
    Let me ask...do you have a cowlick on the back of your head? Because I really enjoy rubbing that area of my scalp when I CO wash so if this thing makes you feel that good, I might be in trouble! ;)
    2A/2B, fine, normal porosity

Growing out a pixie as of November 2013 :elephant:

Shampoo: Elucence MBS & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Conditioner: Elucence MBC & Renpure Originals Argan Oil
    Leave-in: CJ BeautiCurls
    Stylers: BA gel & AG Re:coil

Product Junkie that keeps falling off the wagon!:tongue3:
    ~
  • mysteryflavoredmysteryflavored Posts: 1,271Registered Users Curl Novice
    I'm a headrub-addict.... I may have to invest in one of these.
    ~
    Blehehehe :drunken:. The lady who used to give me haircuts had the gentlest touch and I probably fell asleep in the chair 3+ times every time I went. Headrubs are basically the most fool-proof way to get me asleep.

I've actually never been to a day spa, so I can't say I've paid for any kind of headrub. But my ex probably had sore fingers by the end of the summer, since I'd ALWAYS make him massage my head. :D

Unfortunately, when I got my hair cut I got so self-conscious about my hair I forced myself to lay off the head-touching until late at night, before I went to bed. And I'm almost POSITIVE that's the reason why I get headaches all the time now -- lack of scalp stimulation!
    ~
  • finallylikemyhairfinallylikemyhair Posts: 219Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    If I missed it i apologize, but do these brushes also help with the dandruff or do they mostly just help massage scalp? Please let me know cause I'm tired of scrubbing my fingers hurt from all the massaging and I end up co-washing more than I would like.
    3A hair.
    Use suave naturals to wash hair daily.
    Carol's Daughters Tui leave in conditioner
    protein treatment once a month
    got2be gel
    lazy loops wrote: »
    Guess what I found at Sally's?:blob5:

The one that's on the drugstore.com link, for $1.99!!! It's BaByliss PRO Scalp massaging Brush 345898 though it's identical to the SwissCo!!! They had a bunch, in a clear no color cylinder container hidden on the bottom shelf slightly raised behind other of the same containers, containing what, I can't remember.

This will probably work a LOT better on long hair.

I think the rubber Flinn type is probably meant for short hair.

That's the one I saw at Sally's that I kept picking and putting down and to date have not bought!! (Amazing!)
    Central Massachusetts

~
  • JerseyCurlJerseyCurl Posts: 945Registered Users
    I have been dying to trying this for years but I have super thick and long hair that is weighs what feels like a ton when it is wet, how does this work for someone with my kind of hair? Also, wouldn't using this mess up the hair in the scalp area? :dontknow:
    "Wonder Twin Powers, Activate! "
    ~
    I picked up one of the shampoo brushes from Sally's today. (: Can't wait to try it out.
  • jlpmom23jlpmom23 Posts: 755Registered Users
    Oddly, I got a Sally-style shampoo massage brush in my stocking from my mom. She just threw it in on a whim.

I tried it when I co washed (w/ Suave clarifying, my new fave for co washing) on Thursday. My scalp and my hair felt SO much cleaner and better. I am also giving this little gem credit for giving me.......SECOND DAY HAIR!! I *never* achieve this. But, when I got up Friday, my hair looked pretty good, and more importantly, I didn't have that funky day-old scalp feeling I normally have.

Love it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file