bangs

jmuamyjmuamy Posts: 23Registered Users
Do you think bangs could even work with 3b hair?? I really want them but I'm scared to try them!! haha

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    Sideswept, but I don't know about full blow.
    3b-3c CG
  • CurlyQTPieCurlyQTPie Posts: 447Registered Users
    I think it depends on how your 3b hair curls. Here are two pics of Kelis with her bangs. http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B0000ZUAI2.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
    http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/star_trak/kelis/1103_kelis_d.jpg

Granted her hair was curled with rollers and/or is a weave, BUT.... if your hair was already this type of curly then I'm sure bangs would be cute. These are actually the pictures I took to a stylist when I first attempted to go curly. She told me that I could NEVER get my hair like that and actually suggested a curly perm!!! :sad2: ROFLMBO...:laughing7: Then I learned about Deva and came here and now think I could probably pull this off. I would probably have to skip curl the bangs daily, but the rest of my hair would work. Hmm... :scratch: now you have me wondering about bangs myself! lol... I think they're adorbale btw... I like this type more than side-swept. :thumbup:
    3B with some 3a. Fell off but am now back on the CG bandwagon and looking for my HG products.
  • jmuamyjmuamy Posts: 23Registered Users
    I just mainly want a change! I feel like changes come so much easier with straight hair! ugh
  • MerriMerri Posts: 160Registered Users
    I went thru that too and trimmed some and it didn't turn out well. I was trying to do it without straightening them. Its growing out now.
    Deciding what to be when I grow up!!!
    Mostly a 3b with thick, dry, frizzy hair. Using Jessicurl CC, re:coil, jessicurl conditioners and Elucence and Curl Junkie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file