CurlTalk

Trader Joe's Nourish

Hi all, last night I bought some TJ's Nourish at the New Trader Joe's store that's about 8 miles from me. I wanted to know what you thought of this stuff. My hus was like.."What's that!?" I said "Shampoo and Conditioner" He said "We already have some in the bathroom" What he fails to realize is that they have cones and sulfates(Suave and Aussie)-plus he has stick straight hair and would never understand anyway! So I thought I would try this since I was there and did hear a couple people say they used it-can't remember what they said about it though! :drunken: Anyhoo, thanx!
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FTLGuerrero%2F" class="Popup

password: curly

3B w/3A underneath

Medium texture
Average porosity

Crazy-picky hair; likes some oils and proteins, but not others, can tolerate some glycerin.

Current products-
Co-wash: Suave/Vo5/TJ Refresh
Rinse out & Leave in: Suave Tropical Coconut/Garnier Triple Nutrition
Gel: Herbal Essences Set Me Up/Aussie Tizz No Frizz

Comments

• shellynotshellynot Posts: 1,140Registered Users
    i can't say anything for the condish because i've never tried it, but i really like the shampoo! i have been only using it once a week (cowashing in between the washes) and its great for clarifying while being really gentle at the same time. :thumbup:

i don't care for the smell, however!
    2c/3a
    curl blog
    curl album

"Your head is like a crown on you.
    It is as beautiful as Mount Carmel.
    Your hair is as smooth as purple silk.
    I am captured by your flowing curls."
    Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)

• wildsheepchasewildsheepchase Posts: 161Registered Users
    I use the conditioner and love it. Although I keep experimenting with other conditioners, I always seem to come back to that one.
  • marinacurlzmarinacurlz Posts: 1,720Registered Users
    Thanks for your input! :bom:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FTLGuerrero%2F" class="Popup

password: curly

3B w/3A underneath

Medium texture
    Average porosity

Crazy-picky hair; likes some oils and proteins, but not others, can tolerate some glycerin.

Current products-
    Co-wash: Suave/Vo5/TJ Refresh
    Rinse out & Leave in: Suave Tropical Coconut/Garnier Triple Nutrition
    Gel: Herbal Essences Set Me Up/Aussie Tizz No Frizz
  • tycho19tycho19 Posts: 805Registered Users
    The conditioner is amazing.
    2B/2C wavy
    Don't Breed and Buy While Shelter Dogs Die - Adopt your next best friend!
  • 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    I love TJ Nourish. Enjoy : )
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI