Products for wavies?

FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Registered Users Posts: 2,678 Curl Neophyte
I have 2c-3a hair. My daughter is likely closer to a 2a-b ... I don't know what products to use in her hair. I have tried some of mine ... but they tend to weigh her hair down.

The other thing I am struggling with is the 2nd, 3rd day hair. I find her hair looks messy more than wavy. I've used Jessicurl's Awe Inspiralling Spray .. it worked okay, but found her hair a little greasy looking by the next day.

I'd appreciate any help / suggestions. I'm just mastering my own hair ... haven't had any luck with her's !!!
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Comments

• eweniqueewenique Registered Users Posts: 1,502 Curl Neophyte
    She probably doesn't need as much moisture, so the cheap Suaves or VO5s might work better for her hair. Since she's more of a wavy, she may need to shampoo once a week with a gentle shampoo. How is her hair without any styling products? Maybe try a little aloe vera gel. It has a pretty light hold. It will be the same with her as it has been with you - lots of experimenting! :)
    2C wavy with some spirals. CG since April 07. Medium texture and porosity.
    COs: Yes to Cucumbers
    Stylers: Miss Jessies Coily Custard, KCCC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Live Simply. Use Soap
    www.TheLatheredLamb.com
    www.EweniqueEssentials.artfire.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file