Don't order from The Company Store

guinnessguinness Posts: 351Registered Users
Ugh, I placed an order on 11/9 for some stuff that I wanted to send on to my brother and his family for Christmas. Now here it is almost December and my stupid order seems to be lost in transit somewhere.

Their customer service sucks. The first lady told me I should've ordered earlier (although their shipping FAQ says expect delivery within 7-10 days if the item's in stock, and they were), and the second one told me to call the post office. Morons. Too bad, I really like all the stuff I've purchased there, they make great washable down comforters but that's it. I'm done with them.

:cussing:

grrr

Comments

• duckyducky Posts: 927Registered Users
    I love their catalog, but I have heard awful stories about their customer service and shipping. One of my old coworkers finally got her shipment almost three months after she placed the order - no apologies, no explanations, just "Well, it's there now."
  • aptheislandgirlaptheislandgirl Posts: 636Registered Users
    Once my mom ordered a comforter for me from The Company Store. I can't remember the exact details but we returned it for an exchange & they sent us 2 of the same item! :happy2: Good for us but an obvious example of their terrible customer service.

I recently got a comforter from them & got it quickly with no problems. I love it!
  • StephSStephS Posts: 352Registered Users
    Years ago, the customer service was excellent. Not so much now, as the cute monogrammed towels I ordered for my daughter for Christmas are backordered until January 19th, 2008.

I placed this order August 15! What I don't get is that these unavailable items are still printed in all the catalogs and online. Not only that, I ordered them from the very first catalog in which they appeared. So that means to me that they NEVER HAD THEM TO BEGIN WITH.

If you don't have them anymore, DO NOT ADVERTISE otherwise.
  • LayaliLayali Posts: 561Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Wow, this is timely. I was seriously considering ordering some items from them.

Oh well, off to Bed Bath and Beyond I go!
    naturally 3b/3c

Explanation by the tongue makes most things clear, but love unexplained is clearer. ~ Rumi
  • KurlyKaeKurlyKae Posts: 3,413Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I ordered from them several years ago without a problem. I'm sorry to hear that their customer service has gone down hill. Thanks for the head's up, though.
    3a/2c
    Trader Joe's Tingle conditioner wash/ conditioner
    AG re:coil, LALooks gel, John Frieda Secret Weapon
  • CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    Wow, I've never even heard of them and I'm an online shopper!
    Hmmm, will have to go investigate now.
    2b/3a.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file