Any suggestions for a Boots Curl Cream replacement?

I was wondering how Uk curlies are coping with the disappearance of Boots curl cream. I'm personally struggling with hair twice as large/frizzy/dry than normal. Have tried:

Umberto Giannini curl friends scrunching jelly
Trevor Sorbie curl cream
Pantene curl definition creme

All were no good whatsoever. I have thick dry curls, probably between a 3a and b. My hair hates silicones and alcohol. There are no Sally's stores anywhere near me, so I can't try a lot of the products that have been mentioned here. I do intend to try Tescos gel. I have in the past wasted a lot of money trying expensive products from websites that I ended up only using once. So, before I embark on that again, I'd be very grateful if anyone has any recommendations for clumping/defrizzing products available in Uk shops.

Comments

• -curly-claire--curly-claire- Registered Users Posts: 127
    i dont know any others, but apparently boots curl creme is back so buy lots!
    Pass: curly
    3A.
  • FallOutCurlFallOutCurl Registered Users Posts: 339 Curl Novice
    i dont know any others, but apparently boots curl creme is back so buy lots!

I heard this to, what part of the UK are you from? I only live in London an I know of 2 one in Chelsea and the other in Finchley central but I'm sure there are more around the UK.

• -curly-claire--curly-claire- Registered Users Posts: 127
    Are you talking about stores not tubs? And I'm in Yorkshire there are plenty here, almost one in every other big-ish town
    Pass: curly
    3A.
  • FallOutCurlFallOutCurl Registered Users Posts: 339 Curl Novice
    Sorry for the confusion in my previous post tiredness got the best of me. What I was meant to say was I also heard that Boots Curl creme was back on. And as for the stores I was wondering what region/area Gingercurls was from so that I could help her find a store nearest to her by going in to my local and asking them for any in or near Gingercurls area. I pass Sally's everyday on my way to uni and like to stop in to have a look round if possible on my way home.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file