burt bees poo?

DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Has anyone tried the burt bees Very Volumizing Shampoo, Pomegranate and Soy shampoo? Ingredients are:
Water, Decyl, Lauryl Glucosides (Natural Coconut Oil, Corn, Starch, Sugar Soap Blend), Coco Betaine (Coconut Oil Moisturizer), Honey, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate (Natural Sunflower, Coconut Oil Soap Blend), Soy Protein, Vegetable Glycerin, Sucrose Ester (Sugar Moisturizer), Betaine (Sugar Beet), Glucose Sugar, Fragrance, Pomegranate Extract, Moringa Seed Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Xanthan Gum (Natural Thickener), Citric Acid, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase

It looks very interesting. I'd like to give it a try. The others have protein:(

And who would carry this? I don't want to drive into the city today. I have a Walmart and Walgreens available in my area.
PW:curlyhaired

Natural hair color - dark brunette
Fine, thinish hair/3a, 3b

Comments

• SunderellaSunderella Posts: 89Registered Users
    This has 2 protieins "Soy Protein and Soy Amino acids" sorry :(
    Darby wrote:
    Has anyone tried the burt bees Very Volumizing Shampoo, Pomegranate and Soy shampoo? Ingredients are:
    Water, Decyl, Lauryl Glucosides (Natural Coconut Oil, Corn, Starch, Sugar Soap Blend), Coco Betaine (Coconut Oil Moisturizer), Honey, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate (Natural Sunflower, Coconut Oil Soap Blend), Soy Protein, Vegetable Glycerin, Sucrose Ester (Sugar Moisturizer), Betaine (Sugar Beet), Glucose Sugar, Fragrance, Pomegranate Extract, Moringa Seed Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Xanthan Gum (Natural Thickener), Citric Acid, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase

It looks very interesting. I'd like to give it a try. The others have protein:(

And who would carry this? I don't want to drive into the city today. I have a Walmart and Walgreens available in my area.
    2c/3a Fine Blonde/Silver
  • DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    OMG!! how did I miss that! Oh well...

• MintMint Posts: 1,143Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I tried that shampoo. It had decent cleansing power, but the smell and the way it felt on my hands (drying?!) didn't appeal to me after a while.
    2a/M-C/ii hair. Super long.
  • DarbyDarby Posts: 1,025Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    probably because of the proteins. I saw the reviews on drugstore.com and the main complaint was that it was drying :(

• earcmraearcmra Posts: 146Registered Users
    This shampoo left my hair in a dry frizzy mess which took quite a long time to get tamed down. I've never had that happen with any other product!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file