What the hell happened to Lindsey Lohan??

nappy roguenappy rogue Posts: 11Registered Users
http://www.funlol.com/pictures/lindsay-lohan-weight-loss.html
click to see Lindsey

I'm not a fan of Linsey, but I thought she was attractive. Well, like they say, you don't know what you got until it's gone. I think Lindsey looked great when her hair was brownish/red auburn and she had curves. Now she looks really really thin. Too thin. Who pumped that girl's head up and said she wasn't attractive when she was bigger?

I know there was a lot of hoopla about whether or not her breast were fake... don't care about those. But I'm beginning to think they were real because her breast has shrunk since she lost weight. Yeah, if they were fake, she could have taken them out, but I doubt it.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i think her breasts were real, and i think she was prettier before, minus the overdone tan. i thought she was really cute. reminded me of sandra dee.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    She definitely looked better and healthier before. She looks sick now and the blonde just looks yucky on her.
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    I take issue with calling her thick-she was NEVER thick.

But I'm part of the currently 100% saying she looked better with darker hair and more weight. It really disturbs me that she seems to think she looks good this way. She was such a cute girl before, and now she's just an underweight nondescript nothing, to me. She stood out before because she was different, but different in a pretty way! I also worry because she has said that she intends to keep her weight this low. She looks extremely unhealthy, particularly because we know what she looked like naturally, so we know she had to do something pretty extreme to get where she is, and that tends to mean eating disorder-they are SO hard to get over, and I think it's a tragedy when someone gets one, famous or not. It's something I can never fully understand, but from speaking with people who've had eating disorders in the past, I just can't imagine what it must be like to have one while in the public eye!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • jada1111jada1111 Posts: 829Registered Users
    Her and Nicole Ritchie are wasting away. Nicole said she was always skinny and put the weight on in rehab. I've seen pics of her BEFORE she went to rehab and she wasn't this small. They're both obviously happy looking this way and I hope it works out for them career wise.
    Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

http://public.fotki.com/jada1111/
    PW: flower
  • nappy roguenappy rogue Posts: 11Registered Users
    NetG wrote:

:lol: Maybe I should have said 'thickER'?

You're right, she was still small, but CURVY, not straight or thin. She had a little meat on her bones.

Nicole Ritchie and her are good friends, and she's also lost a lot of weight. Nicole's face got squared off (use to be more rounded), making her head look too big for her body (saw pics in this months 'People' or 'Us' but don't feel like looking for any on the net now).

What I can't understand is how can they think they look better this way than than the other? They aren't in the anrexic stage yet where they are seeing a distorted 'fat' image of themselves everytime they look in the mirror... at least I don't think they are. Seems to me like they are just trying to keep up with the Joneses... the 'skinny' joneses (like Mary Kate and Ashley?) and maybe trying to outdo each other. But even guys and well known magazines (including the ones I've mentioned) say they (especially Lindsey) looked better before.

I think it's gotta hard trying to maintain one weight and look good in it. Maybe she never expected to loose that much, but didn't know how to stop loosing or didn't know how to keep her weight at the specific point at which she lost it and lost too much. So she's either destined to be super-skinny or fuller-curvy and not sure how to maintained anything in between. She could have also lost weight to keep from gaining MORE weight (while thickER) and looking heavier.
    nappy rogue, I think they're doing it for their careers. Lindsay said in an interview that it's so freeing to be able to wear you want and always know that your size will be there. I'm guessing she's a Small or XS right now. If this is the case, then she's right, because those two sizes are ALWAYS on the rack.

I want to be smaller too, but I like my curves. For some reason, my breasts don't bother me. I wouldn't mind getting rid of my JLO azz. :? Was never a fan of the azz.
    Jada1111

HAIR TYPE: 4a all over/3c around nape/edges; Last relaxer -4/4/02; Big chop - 4/16/03

• NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    NetG wrote:

:lol: Maybe I should have said 'thickER'?

You're right, she was still small, but CURVY, not straight or thin. She had a little meat on her bones.

Nicole Ritchie and her are good friends, and she's also lost a lot of weight. Nicole's face got squared off (use to be more rounded), making her head look too big for her body (saw pics in this months 'People' or 'Us' but don't feel like looking for any on the net now).

What I can't understand is how can they think they look better this way than than the other? They aren't in the anrexic stage yet where they are seeing a distorted 'fat' image of themselves everytime they look in the mirror... at least I don't think they are. Seems to me like they are just trying to keep up with the Joneses... the 'skinny' joneses (like Mary Kate and Ashley?) and maybe trying to outdo each other. But even guys and well known magazines (including the ones I've mentioned) say they (especially Lindsey) looked better before.

I think it's gotta hard trying to maintain one weight and look good in it. Maybe she never expected to loose that much, but didn't know how to stop loosing or didn't know how to keep her weight at the specific point at which she lost it and lost too much. So she's either destined to be super-skinny or fuller-curvy and not sure how to maintained anything in between. She could have also lost weight to keep from gaining MORE weight (while thickER) and looking heavier.
    I'm quoting your whole post, because I think it's pretty much entirely right!

As far as anorexia-it's an eating disorder which comes from self-perception, so we can't say, but I tend to fear that such a drastic physical change is a result of an eating disorder and warped self-perception. It's sick that these women seem to think they look better, and have such sycophants around them that their "handlers" all seem to agree that they look better.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • CsaracCsarac Posts: 861Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Wow, I think she looked like a totally hot redhead before (both my best friends are redheads - heh)

Now she just looks scary and like every other blond, skinny, non-descript young starlet. I mean, from a distance, can anyone really tell the difference between the new skinny blond Lindsay, Paris, Nicole, Kimberly Stewart, Kate Botsworth etc.? Sometimes I look at pictures in Us Weekly or something and I'm like "Which one is that?" They all just look the same to me now.
    HG: Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee (always and forever)
    Cantu Naturals s & c (shampoo 1x a week), use conditioner as a co-wash every day and LI under my gel.

Air dry then diffuse canapy layers only for volume
    Coconut oil before/after coloring grays and on ends.

2b/c mix waves/curls - coarse, frizz prone, med. thick, porous, at-home color, protein sensitive but I still need it sometimes, glycerin-sensitive (I think) in high humidity. After 16 years on NC.com I FINALLY figured it out..

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    maybe trying to outdo each other.

I've had the same thought. It's sort of a weird competition, if that's the case: "hmmm, which one of us can kill herself first?"
  • curly_princesscurly_princess Posts: 360Registered Users
    jada1111 wrote:
    nappy rogue. I'm guessing she's a Small or XS right now. If this is the case, then she's right, because those two sizes are ALWAYS on the rack.

I have to disagree. I'm naturally skinny and I always have trouble finding things in my size. I can just forget about the clearance racks, they never have any smalls. I guess it's just like my mom says, whatever size you're looking for, they never have it. :roll:

Lindsey needs to lose the blonde hair, it washes her out. Red hair was like her trademark. I liked her curvy figure, although I think she flaunted WAY too much of it.
    3a/b, fine hair... with a mind of its own!
    PW- frenchfries

Your hair, it's everywhere. Screaming infidelities, taking its wear.
  • AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    http://www.funlol.com/pictures/lindsay-lohan-weight-loss.html
    click to see Lindsey

I'm not a fan of Linsey, but I thought she was attractive. Well, like they say, you don't know what you got until it's gone. I think Lindsey looked great when her hair was brownish/red auburn and she had curves. Now she looks really really thin. Too thin. Who pumped that girl's head up and said she wasn't attractive when she was bigger?

I know there was a lot of hoopla about whether or not her breast were fake... don't care about those. But I'm beginning to think they were real because her breast has shrunk since she lost weight. Yeah, if they were fake, she could have taken them out, but I doubt it.

I never thought she was thick exactly..... and not really all that cute... but she's definitely worse now.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• DayzieDayzie Posts: 233Registered Users
    ITA w/Amneris
    "You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."

"There is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us, it hardly behooves any of us to talk about the rest of us."
  • j'adorej'adore Posts: 1,966Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Amneris wrote:
    I never thought she was thick exactly..... and not really all that cute... but she's definitely worse now.
    '
    Thank You!
    "Don't play me...I'm over 30, and I don't smoke weed"
    -Prince

catcatadr20050914_-8_Marley+is.png
  • ScarletScarlet Posts: 3,125Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Meh. I don't care how she looks, I just find her generally, and all-around annoying.
    The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics - Thomas Sowell
  • Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    I feel like before, she was actually considered talented. She was in a bunch of movies when she was really young (like the Parent Trap remake). Now with the weight-loss and bleached-out hair, and orange tan, she's just another non-descript starlet. I bet if she had stayed out of the publicity a lot more, and didn't change her look to be like everyone else, she would have a lot more respect. Right not no one even knows about her career, all they talk about is her body.
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    What I don't get is why these little girls want to look like all the other little girls in Hollywood. Get your own style, for pity's sake. Don't dye your hair blonde! I'm sorry but the last thing Hollywood needs is another minimally-talented fake blonde starlet.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • SpiderSpider Posts: 3,381Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I like her natural hair color on her- somewhere I read she went blond for a movie role, and has just stuck with it. She's such a naturally attractive girl, she doesn't need all the makeup, hair, clothes...

My daughter (and I ) like her in Parent Trap, Freaky Friday and Mean Girls, but going to see Herbie never came up. Even my 10 yr old is saying "what is Lindsay thinking??" :shock:
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
  • PortaePortae Posts: 337Registered Users
    You guys are saying they have eating disorders; I guess that's possible, but I assumed it was drugs.
    ~Break the Chains of Your Mind and Your Body will Follow~

3b/3c/4a
    http://public.fotki.com/Portae99/
    http://photos.yahoo.com/Portae_99
  • Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    Portae wrote:
    You guys are saying they have eating disorders; I guess that's possible, but I assumed it was drugs.

I think I'll go with a little from Column A, a little from Column B.....
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    PartyHair wrote:
    What I don't get is why these little girls want to look like all the other little girls in Hollywood. Get your own style, for pity's sake. Don't dye your hair blonde! I'm sorry but the last thing Hollywood needs is another minimally-talented fake blonde starlet.

why re-invent the well? For these girls it's much easier to follow a proven path than to try and be an individual. it's not just the starlets. I mean look at the huge star right now - Nicole Kidman is now super skinny, straight blonde hair instead ofher red curly tresses and a few more curves. Renee Zellwegger - supper skinny/blonde.

Lesser star power: Scarlet Johnnsen, Jessica Alba blech they look bad but don't get it, Sarah Michelle Geller (always looked bad with the blond!)

Salma Hayek, drop dead gorgeous - brunette, curvy --> not as many star roles nor as much Holly wood power. Sadly
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• MeyerGirlMeyerGirl Posts: 170Registered Users
    I think that this woman looks fine. I don't see a problem w/her weight loss. Most of it came off in her bust, which happens to a lot of us. What is it about 15 lbs between the two photos? It is hard to guess, but I know that when I work out and eat right resulting in 10 pounds lost my hips, stomach slimmed way down.

I would like to look like Colum A, 3rd photo down. What is the big deal. When Demi Moore lost weight no one went nuts over that. Everyone said she looks soooo good.

Rosario Dawson? She dropped weight/toned up. And looks incredible.
    4a, deep waves and pensprings.
    Boots Pink Curl Creme for sale, Please PM me.
  • rileybrileyb Posts: 1,975Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    FreeCurls wrote:

why re-invent the well?

Is that anything like re-inventing the wheel? :wink:
    I haven't got the slightest idea how to change people, but I still keep a long list of prospective candidates just in case I should ever figure it out.
  • snowflakes821snowflakes821 Posts: 4Registered Users
    This maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Lindsay(without the blond hair ) looks fine now and Nicole looks really good. I think people who make assumptions on how they lossed weight are just showing their own insecurities. Leave the poor girl alone and stop being so judgemental!
  • mawiyahmawiyah Posts: 34Registered Users
    Lindsay? Nicole? Is that you?
  • hayseedladyhayseedlady Posts: 646Registered Users
    lohanmn_1.jpg

lohanmn_2.jpg

Lohan's next film with director Robert Altman
    Ewwwwww!! Who's the wrinkled up old prune touching her? Is that the director? She also needs a spray tan on those legs.
    Jada1111

• SpiderSpider Posts: 3,381Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    jada1111 wrote:
    Ewwwwww!! Who's the wrinkled up old prune touching her? Is that the director? She also needs a spray tan on those legs.

That is a bit creepy/pervy. Like the scene in Jessica Simpson's "These Boots are made for Walking" when she kisses Willie Nelson on the mouth. :shock:
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
  • hayseedladyhayseedlady Posts: 646Registered Users
    That is the director Robert Altman, creepy isn't it. His hand is darker than her leg.
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    FreeCurls wrote:
    PartyHair wrote:

why re-invent the well? For these girls it's much easier to follow a proven path than to try and be an individual. it's not just the starlets. I mean look at the huge star right now - Nicole Kidman is now super skinny, straight blonde hair instead ofher red curly tresses and a few more curves. Renee Zellwegger - supper skinny/blonde.

Lesser star power: Scarlet Johnnsen, Jessica Alba blech they look bad but don't get it, Sarah Michelle Geller (always looked bad with the blond!)

Salma Hayek, drop dead gorgeous - brunette, curvy --> not as many star roles nor as much Holly wood power. Sadly

Sarah Michell Geller has said a number of times that she perfers her hair darker. If you've seen pics of her since she finished Buffy, it's light brown now.
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Posts: 3,826Banned Users
    i love sarah's eyes but i can see her being a real bich.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file