Made me laugh!!!! (straightening article)

So glad I don't have to worry about this kind of stuff since i go curly most of the time (straighten for a change-up no more than once every month/every other month).... I used to always straighten in high school days, and now this is the kind of thing that makes me laugh...

http://www.latimes.com/features/lifestyle/la-ig-hair18nov18,1,3198859.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

However, if you do like a nice blow-out every once in a while, there was a good step-by-step how-to if you click on the picture in the middle of the article.
3b, and increasingly c pieces... my curls will always be a little confused, but that is just fine!
http://public.fotki.com/confusedcurl/
PW: naturallycurly

Comments

• AmandacurlsAmandacurls Posts: 6,252Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh my goodness, those women are nuts!
  • tashtash Posts: 112Registered Users
    it says I have to log in :shrug:
    2b/c with some 1 and 3a tendencies. fine-medium, still searching for the HG..... Hair Bio
  • DolphinCurlsDolphinCurls Posts: 370Registered Users
    LOL! That's why I went curly! I was sick of spending literally hours trying to get something I wasn't blessed with. I'll never go back.

Who really cares about perfect hair anyways? It's really all about who you are, not how you look. :afro:
    3A/2C combination of ringlets and waves :nike:
  • AmandacurlsAmandacurls Posts: 6,252Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    IMO curly hair can look just as good, or even better than straight hair. These women who are obsessed with perfect hair must have some issues. Usually people that are that anal about one part of their life, are anal about other parts as well.
  • linda_mlinda_m Posts: 211Registered Users
    Sheesh! And we think we spend a lot of time and effort on our curly hair. I find my curly hair much more forgiving than when I wore it straight. I'm much happier now that I don't worry about a little dampness in the air. If I put a hat on, or it's a bit windy out, I just dampen my hands, scrunch it up and I'm good to go again.
    Couple of inches past shoulder length 3A. Shampoo every 3rd or 4th day w/ baby shampoo; Tigi Fashionista conditioner; back to Condition 3-in-1 mousse . Alternate days water rinse, conditioner and mousse.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file