Forum Index Suggestion...

ConfusedcurlConfusedcurl Registered Users Posts: 243
I just did a search to make sure this had not already been suggested. ...

What about changing the color of the forum "titles" (or the Guides' names) so they are easier to spot - I want to visit more forums, but tend to stick to General Hair and Non-Hair b/c all of the orange font blinds me!!! (especially since there are so many Guides listed).

Here's what I mean (i used a few different colors that might be good as options):

General Discussion about Curly Hair
Chat about your favorite curly topics here
Moderators Gretchen, CurlySuzGuide, SuZenGuide, MarGuide, NextMoveGuide, MedussaGuide
Transitioning
Transitioning from relaxed hair to natural? Talk about it here.
Moderators Gretchen, CurlySuzGuide, SuZenGuide, MarGuide, NextMoveGuide, MedussaGuide
Readers' Product Reviews
Tell other CurlTalkers about great (and not-so-great) products you've tried.
Moderators Gretchen, CurlySuzGuide, SuZenGuide, MarGuide, NextMoveGuide, MedussaGuide 1[/b]
3b, and increasingly c pieces... my curls will always be a little confused, but that is just fine!
http://public.fotki.com/confusedcurl/
PW: naturallycurly

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    I am working on the colors now. I think we'll stick w/ orange, given how the color fits in our identity, but I will make sure to take legibility into account.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • ConfusedcurlConfusedcurl Registered Users Posts: 243
    awesome! just got an email - can't wait to check out the new site...

the orange does look great - maybe just a BOLD orange would do the trick

And if you get a chance to see this message, are we also getting some kind of photo capability with the new site? I thought i saw Suzenguide say something about being able to have our photos on the site now instead of having to go to Fotki or somewhere else.
    3b, and increasingly c pieces... my curls will always be a little confused, but that is just fine!
    http://public.fotki.com/confusedcurl/
    PW: naturallycurly

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Yes, you will be able to post pictures here rather than having to set up an acct at Folkti, etc.

It will be so cool!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file