SheaM question

swirldropsswirldrops Posts: 152Registered Users
Who makes this? Or when can you get it from?

Sorry, but I've Googled and searched but I can't figure it out... Thanks!
Type: Course & thick. According to everyone's input, 2c w/ 3a potential.
Color: Brown w/ highlights & annoying grays which I color.
Length: Past shoulders w/ layers.
Issues: Dryness, knots & more dryness!
Poo: Deva Lo-Poo 1 x week, Clarify 1-2 x month
CO Wash: Suave Tropical Coconut (but looking for something else b/c I suspect protein issues)
Condish: GVPCB, LVPNG
Leave-Ins: Was loving KBB Milk & Nectar, but overused them. Usually just leave-in some of what I CO with.
Styling: Biolage Gelee

Comments

• tschocktschock Posts: 101Registered Users
    It's called SheaMoisture Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner. I recently purchased mine from here:

http://www.beautyofnewyork.com/shopping/product_view.php?itemCode=XKVM200207KB0319
    2c, thick & coarse
    Inverted curly bob
    Modified CG
  • CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    You can order a 2oz sample from www.sistasplace.com for $4.00, they're having a 5% off sale today until midnight.
    2b/3a.
  • swirldropsswirldrops Posts: 152Registered Users
    Thank you both so much!
    CO Wash: Suave Tropical Coconut (but looking for something else b/c I suspect protein issues)
    Leave-Ins: Was loving KBB Milk & Nectar, but overused them. Usually just leave-in some of what I CO with.
  • earcmraearcmra Posts: 146Registered Users
    I read that the Jessicurl WDCT works better with heat. How exactly do you do this?
  • swirldropsswirldrops Posts: 152Registered Users
    Hi earcmra, I don't know the answer to your question, but you might have more luck if you post your question as a separate topic. HTH!
  • teshonteshon Posts: 1,127Registered Users
    earcmra wrote:
    I read that the Jessicurl WDCT works better with heat. How exactly do you do this?

[buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Weekly-Deep-Conditioning-Treatment-p-106.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-weekly-deep-conditioner-treatment]Jessicurl WDT[/buylink] is a deep conditioning treatment that some curlies use as a leave-in. I too have read that it works great with heat! I just received my WDT today and I can't wait to try it tomorrow. SheaMoisture is solely a leave-in condish. Coincidently, when I opened the jar to look at the WDT, I noticed that it looked almost identical to the consistency of the SheaMoisture Leave-In. :cherry:
    3c-4a; Protein Sensitive(forms of wheat, keratin, soy and anything "hydrolyzed"). My hair hates coconut oil and jojoba oil(sometimes).
    http://photobucket.com/teshon PW: crazycurls
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/teshonandfamily
  • CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    Ohhh, Teshon, you must (absolutely) let me know how it goes.

Heat, apply DT, wrap hair in shower cap or saran wrap (don't ask me how but I've known several who have done it this way) and apply blow dryer on a low warm setting.

Post results :bounce:
    2b/3a.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file