Henna/ Cassia Winter 2007

curlicurli Posts: 857Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Updated my Fotki... :afro: :happy1:

What do you think? Do you see a change in my hair?

Comments

• motherearthamothereartha Posts: 355Registered Users
    wow! it's gorgeous! your hair is making me wish i didn't have an extra 15 lbs so i could rock a twa. well i have a huge dome and minnie mouse ears too :laughing9: . but your hair is fabulous. it looks thicker and lush. and it still looks really dark and i love dark hair.
    thick, kinky, nappy, hair w/ dashes of curls
    pw: bearhair
  • curlynikkicurlynikki Posts: 2,420Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Damn girl! Your hair has grown and it looks amazing :afro: Rock it!
  • curlicurli Posts: 857Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    wow! it's gorgeous! your hair is making me wish i didn't have an extra 15 lbs so i could rock a twa. well i have a huge dome and minnie mouse ears too :laughing9: . but your hair is fabulous. it looks thicker and lush. and it still looks really dark and i love dark hair.

Thanks! I wish I had my hair back though...
    curlynikki wrote:
    Damn girl! Your hair has grown and it looks amazing :afro: Rock it!

Thanks! Can't wait for my hair to grow back! Its like watching paint dry... But, my hair is as healty as its ever been and I love that!!
  • foxycus02foxycus02 Posts: 918Registered Users
    wow didn't u have a mohawk like 2 weeks ago? lol your hair grew out pretty fast. I like the coils, looking good.

rockin' to the tune of her own beat...

comic-p.jpg
  • LovemylocksLovemylocks Posts: 766Registered Users
    That is the hardest part of going natural with the BC. It is cool for a while looking at those beautiful baby curls. And you try to wait out the year, only to realize that 6 inches of hair is not so great when it is curly. But don't worry, by the time 18 months roll around you should be able to start really doing some more longer styles with your hair.

It's growing, even though it does not seem like it. I am right there with you about the length issues. But you will make it through. Just keep working on keeping it healthy. And soon you will be reaping the fruits of your labor.

-Nicki :afro:
    3C s-curls, coils, and corkscrews

TIGI MM, QB AOHC, KCCC, MJ CM, MJ BBC, JC WDT, CD HM, CD MHH, DC OneC, Veg Glyc, and Jojoba oil.

http://members.fotki.com/gypsycurls/

http://www.ratedpink.com

prheart.gif
    foxycus02 wrote:
    wow didn't u have a mohawk like 2 weeks ago? lol your hair grew out pretty fast. I like the coils, looking good.

Thank You :love1:
    That is the hardest part of going natural with the BC. It is cool for a while looking at those beautiful baby curls. And you try to wait out the year, only to realize that 6 inches of hair is not so great when it is curly. But don't worry, by the time 18 months roll around you should be able to start really doing some more longer styles with your hair.

It's growing, even though it does not seem like it. I am right there with you about the length issues. But you will make it through. Just keep working on keeping it healthy. And soon you will be reaping the fruits of your labor.

-Nicki :afro:

Thank You girl!!!1 :love1: I donno but for some reason I think I just needed some kind words this morning & I logged on & read this.. So thanks again...
  • LovemylocksLovemylocks Posts: 766Registered Users
    CURLI~ You're more than welcome. We curlies need uplifting to at times. It can be a long and lonely process at times. But know that there is another curly going through exactly the same thing. And that this too shall pass. I know because I am right there with you. So, I have to tell myself to worry about health and the length will come. Times pass by so fast, but not the process. Right now you are here, go to sleep and wake up it is a year later easily. And then you're like, "WOW!! My hair grew fast!" The beginning and end comes fast, but the process (in between)seems so slow when you're going through it!!

Chin up!! And another thing, I had to stop visiting so many long haired Fotki's because that can't be helpful on a regular basis because of the comparisons and the "I CAN"T WAIT UNTIL MY HAIR IS THAT LONG!" so I can wear my hair like that. I was on overload and you can't rush the process. It is one day at a time and one curl at a time!

-Nicki :happy2:
    3C s-curls, coils, and corkscrews

TIGI MM, QB AOHC, KCCC, MJ CM, MJ BBC, JC WDT, CD HM, CD MHH, DC OneC, Veg Glyc, and Jojoba oil.

http://members.fotki.com/gypsycurls/

http://www.ratedpink.com

prheart.gif
  • wild~hairwild~hair Posts: 9,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Looks really pretty, and I love the TWA with big gold hoops! Always a sophisticated look, imo.

Maybe try playing with some scarves [like in your avatar] when you get bored "watching the grass grow." That's what I do when growing mine out.
  • BahamaGirlBahamaGirl Posts: 6Registered Users
    Curli - super cute hair!
    BC'd 22/11/07

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file