Has anyone tried Innersense Finishing Polish?

icequeenicequeen Posts: 590Registered Users
I am really liking the Innersense Colorbath line, Leave In and [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Innersense-Quiet-Calm-Curl-Control-p-651.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=innersense-quiet-calm-curl-control]Quiet Calm Curl control[/buylink]. Just wondering if anyone can tell me more about the Finishing Polish? Does it add any type of hold, volume, shine? How heavy is it, etc? Any reviews will be appreciated.
3a Colored, Layered
Currently loving:
Cond: CJ Strengthing, Marie Dean, CJ Curl Rehab
Leave -In: Marie Dean Red Clover, Coconut Lime Detangler and just about the entire line, CJ Rehab
Gelly: UFDCM, Paul Brown Geletine Goo
Towel - HG - Curls Like Us

Always use the "Icequeen" method for products

Comments

• FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I love the Innersense line. I like the Finishing Polish; I use it to scrunch out the crunch. I don't find it has a lot of hold, but it gives great shine and melts the crunch. I find that it is similar to Jane Carters Nourish and Shine. My hair feels nice and soft after I've used it.

For hold, the Innersense Texturizing Cream is better; however, it has a cone in it. I find that I can get away with using the Texturizing Cream if I don't use it everyday ... it all depends whether you want to avoid all silicones.
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file