CurlTalk

Paging Skywatcher

SeawaveSeawave Posts: 25Registered Users
Hi Skywatcher:
As I recall you were growing your bangs out. I'm just wondering if you are still growing them and how you are liking them now? I don't recall seeing pictures in your album with your bangs grown out. Just curious how it's going.

^j^

Comments

• skywatcherskywatcher Posts: 429Registered Users
    :blush:blush.gif I feel so special, I've never been paged before :D

I have started wearing my bangs curly!! YAY!! :hyper:hyper.gif I just started doing it this week, it is finally long enough. I do have pics in my fotki, but I have it password protected because they show my face. I will pm you with the pw & you can tell me what you think. If any other curlies want to see, just pm me & I will tell you the password.
    3a/2c
    Long layers, past BSL
    Loving: CON poo, Elucence MBC, Jessicurl WDT, B&A Gel.
    SLS free poos since Feb 6/05
  • SeawaveSeawave Posts: 25Registered Users
    I PMd you before I realized that your album was password protected. Now I understand why I didn't see it before. Anyway, I PMd you but I have to let you know how gorgeous your hair is --- I love your bangs grown out and curly. I understand about the privacy issue with your pictures. Your hair is looking absolutely gorgeous. Sooooooo pretty.

Thanks for sharing with me!!!

^j^
    Thank you! :D I will have to take some more updated pics that don't show my face when I get a chance.
    3a/2c
    Long layers, past BSL
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    They look great skywatcher! You can't really tell that you have bangs at all anymore. Your hair is awesome. I love your curls and the different colored highlights! :D
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
    Thanks kimmyc! :D I am very excited to be *bang-less* :lol:
    3a/2c
    Long layers, past BSL
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    skywatcher wrote:
    Thanks kimmyc! :D I am very excited to be *bang-less* :lol:

Your welcome! I remember growing mine out the last time I had them (along time ago) and it feels never-ending! I'm glad you made it. :D
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.