GF Sleek and Shine Cond Replacement

TaintedPaintTaintedPaint Posts: 64Registered Users
I was looking to see if anyone has used this and moved on to something better. Ive tried Jessica Curl and Kendra Moisture Cond but both didnt seem to really conditioner my hair or penetrate it even after cleansing like GF does. I was looking for something stronger because I think my hair is still dry any suggestions? I kinda wanted to take advantage of the ten percent off thing going on at curlmart today.
Hair Type: 2b/3a, baby fine, porous
Current Routine: DevaCurl NoPoo DevaCurl One Conditioner

Comments

• swirldropsswirldrops Posts: 152Registered Users
    Have you tried L'Oreal Nutri Gloss Conditioner for Curly Medium to Long hair? It's the one in the pink bottle. It's the only thing that feels moisturizing on my hair lately. I've tried all the products you mentioned and they all left me feeling dry too, so maybe this stuff is worth a try for you.

Here's the link for it on Ulta.com so you can see, but you can get it any CVS or pharmacy type place. And it doesn't break the bank :wink:

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2143678&productId=prod2143678&navAction=push&navCount=1
    Type: Course & thick. According to everyone's input, 2c w/ 3a potential.
    Color: Brown w/ highlights & annoying grays which I color.
    Length: Past shoulders w/ layers.
    Issues: Dryness, knots & more dryness!
    Poo: Deva Lo-Poo 1 x week, Clarify 1-2 x month
    CO Wash: Suave Tropical Coconut (but looking for something else b/c I suspect protein issues)
    Condish: GVPCB, LVPNG
    Leave-Ins: Was loving KBB Milk & Nectar, but overused them. Usually just leave-in some of what I CO with.
    Styling: Biolage Gelee
  • TaintedPaintTaintedPaint Posts: 64Registered Users
    ok thanks !
    i really like the price too.
    Hair Type: 2b/3a, baby fine, porous
    Current Routine: DevaCurl NoPoo DevaCurl One Conditioner

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file