How can I style my hair like this guy

zerozero Posts: 12Registered Users
Plz check this photos
1)
6jvcmeh.jpg

I have a same type of hair as the guy have.

2)
7309pn9.jpg

I want to have same hair style as the guy have in pic 2

so plz tell me how long my hair should be and what haircut and hair products I need to have same hair style

Comments

• zerozero Posts: 12Registered Users
    plzz some one help me
  • malafachamalafacha Posts: 301Registered Users
    You might have better luck by posting this in the "general discussion about curly hair" forum. :wink:
    It's five o'clock somewhere! ctail.gif
    thx buddy
    let me try
  • twirlacurltwirlacurl Posts: 100Registered Users
    His hair is sexy-gorgeous!

Is your hair the same color?

It looks to me that he gels his hair in the shower after he has squeezed the excess water out of his hair.

My hair is almost as dark, but MUCH longer and that is what I do. Then I wrap my head in a cotton t-shirt to soak up more water.

I would guess that his "shine" comes from the product he uses. My hair hates proteins. It turns very dry and brittle. I have to use cone based products to get the silkiness and shine.

What is your current routine?
  • bulldogmombulldogmom Posts: 6Registered Users
    Hi twirlacurl, i read your reply. What is the difference between protein based products and cone based products?
    twirlacurl wrote: »
    His hair is sexy-gorgeous!

Is your hair the same color?

It looks to me that he gels his hair in the shower after he has squeezed the excess water out of his hair.

My hair is almost as dark, but MUCH longer and that is what I do. Then I wrap my head in a cotton t-shirt to soak up more water.

I would guess that his "shine" comes from the product he uses. My hair hates proteins. It turns very dry and brittle. I have to use cone based products to get the silkiness and shine.

What is your current routine?

Yea , its realy cool style
    -yes my hair exactly same color and type

can you tell what exactly i should do?? you wrap your head after you gel your hair or befor doing it?

-yes , the shine is from the product

I dont have any routine , I even dont know what is routine, can you tell me more about it?

can you tell me about the hair lengh this hairstyle need?

thx for your reaply
  • millie_(A)TCKmillie_(A)TCK Posts: 404Registered Users
    My ex had similar hair to the guy in pic 2. He would shampoo and conditioner his hair with sun silk afterwards he'd use sun [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Curly-Hair-Solutions-Silk-Leave-in-Conditioner-8-oz-p-31.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=curly-hair-solutions-silk-leavein-conditioner]silk leave-in conditioner[/buylink] and that would be all. If I messed up his hair during the day which I tended to do because I loved touching his hair, he'd just put water from a sink on his hair and his locks would be back.
    3c/4a. Very Fine and Thin.
    Moisturizers: QB Burdock Root butter creme, Curl Junkie, Abba Pure Gentle leave-in
    Styling Products: Curls Souffle, Curl Junkie Coffee Creme
    Curl Cremes: Jessicurl Confident Coils
    Conditioners: Deva Curl One, Mixed Chics DC, Nature's Gate Biotin
    DT:AO Honeysuckle Rose, Coconut oil.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file