do you scrunch mousse into sopping wet hair?

dreamcurlsdreamcurls Posts: 104Registered Users
Wen I use gel, I always scrunch it into sopping wet hair (after CK). I was wondering what people do with mousse. do you also scrunch that into sopping wet hair, or do you scrunch out most of the water first? Does anyone use mousse over CK? Because the CK has to be applied to sopping wet hair, what do you do when layering the mousse? Thanks.

Comments

• billyjeanisnotmyloverbillyjeanisnotmylover Posts: 51Registered Users
    I get most of the water out.
  • rejoicingcurlygirlrejoicingcurlygirl Posts: 654Registered Users
    I use the mousse the same way as i do gel. I do scrunch my hair with the leave in and if i use CK so it's not sopping wet by the time i get to the mousse.....hth
    3A; I have HG products!
    Curl enhancer: Mop-C curl cream
    DT: Deva Heaven in Hair; JC WDT
    Gel: B&A; Arc Angel
    Conditioner: Deva OneC; JC too shea
    Frizz fighters: CK, JCS C&S
    PW: curlynow
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I do the same ... I put my leave-in and then either CK or RR .. followed by mousse (or any of the other products in my aresenal :laughing6:

My hair is still quite wet when I'm putting my mousse in, but it isn't as drippy just because it is the 3rd thing to be added.

I then scrunch with a MF towel
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file