A newbie here

RainiRaini Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi every one. I am so glad that I found this sight. I found it be looking for products for my 13 mo African American daughter. I am white and didn't wanter to have white mom black hair. I too have very naturally curly hair.

I have narrowed it down to me being a possible 3a. I will post pictures as soon as I can. I got the CG book this past week and read the whole thing. I have now been poo-less for 3 days. It is interesting. I am still having issues with not washing my hair, but I know things will get better as my hair re moisturizes. I have every thick course hair, or so I think. I am sure it is like this because of lack of moisture.

I am looking for basic products to use.I know that you need to avoid things, but what products are the best that I can buy in the grocery store? I have noticed that the crown of my head is more pron to frizz and seems heavy. What can I do about that?

I am sorry this is so long, I look forward to learning more. Thanks
Don't pray for abilities equal to your tasks, but pray for tasks equal to your abilities.
Thomas S. Monson

Comments

• goldygoldy Posts: 5,463Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Welcome :P

you may want to check out the "going shampoo-less" forum for tips and advice about the CG (curly girl) method..
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file