What Breed of Liberal Are You?

battinlashbattinlash Registered Users Posts: 1,850

Comments

• curlyarcacurlyarca Registered Users Posts: 8,449 Curl Connoisseur
    Me: Your Liberal Breed: Reality-Based Intellectualist

Others:
    You are an Eco-Avenger, also known as an environmentalist or tree hugger. You believe in saving the planet from the clutches of air-fouling, oil-drilling, earth-raping conservative fossil fools.

You are a Social Justice Crusader, also known as a rights activist. You believe in equality, fairness, and preventing neo-Confederate conservative troglodytes from rolling back fifty years of civil rights gains.

You are a Working Class Warrior, also known as a blue-collar Democrat. You believe that the little guy is getting screwed by conservative greed-mongers and corporate criminals, and you’re not going to take it anymore.

You are a Reality-Based Intellectualist, also known as the liberal elite. You are a proud member of what’s known as the reality-based community, where science, reason, and non-Jesus-based thought reign supreme.

You are a New Left Hipster, also known as a MoveOn.org liberal, a Netroots activist, or a Daily Show fanatic. You believe that if we really want to defend American values, conservatives must be exposed, mocked, and assailed for every fanatical, puritanical, warmongering, Constitution-shredding ideal for which they stand.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • curlylauracurlylaura Registered Users Posts: 8,352 Curl Neophyte
    Your Liberal Breed: Peace Patroller
    You are a Peace Patroller, also known as an anti-war liberal or neo-hippie. You believe in putting an end to American imperial conquest, stopping wars that have already been lost, and supporting our troops by bringing them home.
    Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
  • battinlashbattinlash Registered Users Posts: 1,850
    This is me:

You are a Working Class Warrior, also known as a blue-collar Democrat. You believe that the little guy is getting screwed by conservative greed-mongers and corporate criminals, and you’re not going to take it anymore.
  • iris427iris427 Registered Users Posts: 6,002
    Um, I'm all of those choices.
  • CurlyMireyaCurlyMireya Banned Banned Users Posts: 956
    Your Liberal Breed: Eco-Avenger

You are an Eco-Avenger, also known as an environmentalist or tree hugger. You believe in saving the planet from the clutches of air-fouling, oil-drilling, earth-raping conservative fossil fools.

Definitely! I saw some cute quotes the other day: "Humans - we're not the only species on Earth - we just think we are." "Copulate. Don't populate." :brilsmurf:
  • mishka267mishka267 Registered Users Posts: 162 Curl Neophyte
    Your Liberal Breed: Reality-Based Intellectualist

You are a Reality-Based Intellectualist, also known as the liberal elite. You are a proud member of what’s known as the reality-based community, where science, reason, and non-Jesus-based thought reign supreme.
    3A, with some 2A underneath
    Currently using: Deva Low Poo, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner, Jessicurl Confident Coils, Biolage Gelee.

http://public.fotki.com/mishka267/my-messy-mop/

PC05.jpg
  • goldygoldy Registered Users Posts: 5,463 Curl Connoisseur

You are a Peace Patroller, also known as an anti-war liberal or neo-hippie. You believe in putting an end to American imperial conquest, stopping wars that have already been lost, and supporting our troops by bringing them home.

• CherishCherish Registered Users Posts: 1,847
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Registered Users Posts: 5,633 Curl Connoisseur
    You are a Social Justice Crusader, also known as a rights activist. You believe in equality, fairness, and preventing neo-Confederate conservative troglodytes from rolling back fifty years of civil rights gains.

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • kcckcc Registered Users Posts: 681
    Liberal Breed: Peace Patroller
    And you know, I'm really not totally sold on the sandwich idea. They're kind of traditional, I know I said that, don't question me about that, but they aren't really all that chic, you know? --fig jam
  • FallOutCurlFallOutCurl Registered Users Posts: 339 Curl Novice

• elephantelephant Registered Users Posts: 339
    Your Liberal Breed: Social Justice Crusader

(high fives roseannadana)
    3B
  • PoPo Registered Users Posts: 2,607
    The night of Howard Dean’s 2004 Iowa concession speech—with a tranquilizer dart

:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

3c/4a
  • dia99dia99 Registered Users Posts: 1,998
    People rise to the standard expected of them. GC
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Registered Users Posts: 15,402 Curl Neophyte
    Your Liberal Breed:Reality-Based Intellectualist

The quiz was very weighted. The book choices - no Bible; no financial questions; no racial questions; no economy questions. The conservative one was weighted as well.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • JLRcurlyJLRcurly Registered Users Posts: 245

Sounds about right.
    JEN :hello2:3b, currently bored with my hair.
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Registered Users Posts: 5,766 Curl Connoisseur

• mandyvmandyv Registered Users Posts: 2,437 Curl Connoisseur

Yay, me too! Just what I wanted to be. :)
    3c
    Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
    CoWash: VO5 kiwi
    Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
    Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor
  • kdcreighkdcreigh Registered Users Posts: 736

As I suspected! :laughing1:
    YES WE CAN!

kdcreigh 4a and b (who knows?:dontknow:)

Relegated to occasional lurking in order to keep the PJ in check!
    :lurk:

http://public.fotki.com/kdcreigh/
    PW: natural
  • LatinaCurlsLatinaCurls Registered Users Posts: 11 Curl Neophyte
    I am also a Peace Patroller.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Registered Users Posts: 7,135 Curl Novice
    I'm a Social Justice Crusader...sounds about right. I'm pretty moderate overall, but I always skew liberal in quizzes in the social arenas.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • QuirkyYoginiQuirkyYogini Registered Users Posts: 569 Curl Neophyte
    I'm a reality-based intellectualist, of course! LOL! That was awesome. And I didn't know Jon Stewart had a book! I'm SO putting that on my wishlist!!!
    I have 3c hair that I haven't straightened in over 5 years. It's just past shoulder length when dry, and almost waist length when pulled straight.

Products:
    9/02/08 Went CG
    05/12/09 Still CG. Cowashing with VO5 Lavender Luster. I then condition with Giovanni Smooth as Silk. Styling with VO5 Lavender Luster conditioner with my wide-toothed comb.

http://public.fotki.com/QuirkyYogini/

• redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Registered Users Posts: 17,502 Curl Neophyte
    Reality-Based Intellectualists, also known as the liberal elite—are proud members of what’s known as the reality-based community, where science, reason, and non-Jesus-based thought reign supreme.

Elite? Lol, I may be a liberal, but I am not wealthy or educated enough to be elite.

I'm all about that last part though.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • TrenellTrenell Registered Users Posts: 3,562 Curl Connoisseur
    You are a Social Justice Crusader, also known as a rights activist. You believe in equality, fairness, and preventing neo-Confederate conservative troglodytes from rolling back fifty years of civil rights gains
  • jojobjojob Registered Users Posts: 127
    kdcreigh wrote: »

As I suspected! :laughing1:

Me too (about myself that is)
    http://public.fotki.com/jojo2454/hair/
    http://public.fotki.com/jojo2454/hair-diary/
    PW: redcurl

Shameless self-promotion: I make artisan silver jewelry - check out my website :)
  • EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    I'd say that I'm a liberal who appreciates the lack of persecution-complexing in this thread.
  • KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur

I must find that Hummer bumper sticker!
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Registered Users Posts: 17,502 Curl Neophyte
    Bailey422 wrote: »

I must find that Hummer bumper sticker!

Here ya go!
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • a curly qa curly q Registered Users Posts: 248
    "Your Liberal Breed: Eco-Avenger
    You are an Eco-Avenger, also known as an environmentalist or tree hugger. You believe in saving the planet from the clutches of air-fouling, oil-drilling, earth-raping conservative fossil fools."
    2b, medium, lots of them
    CG: 21 Apr 08, Mod CG: 24 Aug 08
    My blog: Can't Stop Thinking About Hair
  • battinlashbattinlash Registered Users Posts: 1,850
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    I'd say that I'm a liberal who appreciates the lack of persecution-complexing in this thread.

:love1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file