Sisterhood of the Pants

onegirlarmy33onegirlarmy33 Registered Users Posts: 18
LOVE these books. Very good read, very qick and easy. Very enjoyable. Definately recommend. I have read the first 2 in the series and have the 3rd on hold at the library!!
[3A/2B, wavy]

Comments

• DolphinCurlsDolphinCurls Registered Users Posts: 370
    I've read the first two books and absolutely love them! I cannot wait to read the third one either or watch the movie! :D
    3A/2C combination of ringlets and waves :nike:
  • JoshGroban'sRockin'CurlsJoshGroban'sRockin'Curls Registered Users Posts: 54
    Oh! I LOVE the book and the movie! I haven't read 2 or 3. And I love Kostos!
    CurlyCarli

Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you'll still be among the stars.
    -Unknown
  • shellynotshellynot Registered Users Posts: 1,140
    love love love these books! i read the first one before it became very popular (i'm pretty proud of that) and i like the movie too, even though its not very accurate to the book.
    2c/3a
    curl blog
    curl album

"Your head is like a crown on you.
    It is as beautiful as Mount Carmel.
    Your hair is as smooth as purple silk.
    I am captured by your flowing curls."
    Song of Solomon 7:5 (NIRV)

• miaDUMINACANmiaDUMINACAN Registered Users Posts: 16
    However I feel so old when I read these book. This is something I would have enjoyed at 13.
    3a/b

No poo, Deva brown, One C, Deva Leav in, BioSilk Rock Hard Gel and Diffuse!!!

I am loving honey w/ ginsing miracle 8 as my treatment.
  • x3Tinax3Tina Registered Users Posts: 77
    Love these. Definately on my Top Ten list of books.
    ~Tina
    P/w: curls
  • taylorscurlstaylorscurls Registered Users Posts: 82
    the fourth (and last book :( ) is the best of the them all, i think. it gives them closure without being too sad. you know by the end that they will be friends forever even if they are not in each other's company all the time. i recommend especially recommend these books to any high school or college age girl. the themes resonate with everyone.
    *taylor* 3a fine and thin/medium
  • xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    I enjoyed them as well. Even as an old lady :D
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • curlykat:]curlykat:] Registered Users Posts: 12
    i agree, LOVE these books. Girls in Pants is one of my favourites, ever, even if i do always cry at the end :] x
    2C/3A :)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
  • taylorscurlstaylorscurls Registered Users Posts: 82
    the fourth book was excellent! i think it may be my favorite of them all. i'm reading her new book at the moment. it has the same flavor as the sisterhood book, but it's more adult.
    *taylor* 3a fine and thin/medium
  • AmandacurlsAmandacurls Registered Users Posts: 6,252 Curl Neophyte
    I've never seen the movie, but I loved the 1st book, can't wait to read the rest!
  • RyanneRyanne Registered Users Posts: 686
    I never read the fourth book, but I want to.
    I saw the first movie, and there is a new one: sisterhood of the traveling pants 2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file