CurlTalk

Leanne from T-TOWN!!!!! HELLOOO!!!

I got this in the members' area/gallery ....her name is Leanne and next to her name it says "T-TOWN". I've got to know who she is!!! I want to know who cuts her hair and how she does it...I WANT THIS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1190347832Pictures_190smaller.JPG

Comments

• PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users
    You may want to change the title of your thread to say something like "Leanne from T-TOWN!" so it catches her (or a friend's) attention better. Good luck, you're right, her hair is beautiful!
    Minneapolis, MN
  • carrie640carrie640 Posts: 216Registered Users
    LOL! DUH! Now why didn't I think of that!!! :) Thanks:)
    Poodlehead wrote:
    You may want to change the title of your thread to say something like "Leanne from T-TOWN!" so it catches her (or a friend's) attention better. Good luck, you're right, her hair is beautiful!
  • JorgelinaJorgelina Posts: 169Registered Users
    I second the motion! Leanne from T-TOWN, show yourself! :laughing9: She has gorgeous hair! Would love to know her secrets and see more of her curls!
    "I know sometimes I might seem so ugly, and maybe I really am. I know that I'm not that easy to ignore when I'm really mad..."

Instagram

Twitter

Flickr

My album

My Hair Timeline
  • ashleyerinashleyerin Posts: 36Registered Users
    I was looking at Reader Pix last night and I also saw the same picture that said "Leanne from Indiana (I think)" and "Leanne from Oklahoma." Who knows where this chick is! :)
    3a-3b (mostly 3b)
    Trying a shorter style at the moment, but starting to get the itch to grow it back out.

TR Survivor :) My TR is all grown out!
    Fotki PW: curly
  • The ScientistThe Scientist Posts: 239Registered Users
    i'm from tulsa, oklahoma, and we always called tulsa t-town. maybe she's from tulsa. not that that really helps you any, but maybe it solves part of the mystery!
    2c/3a modified CG
    HG product: AG Recoil... Searching for others...
    HG method: pixiecurl method of drying. I'll never go back!