I Feel Good & Bad At The Same Time....

g-stringrannyg-stringranny Posts: 2,701Registered Users
While I was walking in the parking lot to go to the grocery store yesterday, a young couple in their 30's had an argument because the man was looking at me. I felt good because the man in his 30's found me, a woman in her 50's attractive, but I felt bad for the woman.
AKA lotsawaves
AKA new2curls

Comments

• KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    I think it's great you can still turn heads!
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    I agree w/ KKL..
    And for the record...I wouldn't have gotten mad at hubby...
    if it were you...

:happy2:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• g-stringrannyg-stringranny Posts: 2,701Registered Users
    She needs to get rid of her SO, IMO. But it felt good to turn a head. :laughing9: He would probably felt weird if he knew my age, and she would have probably felt better.
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    :laughing9:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Why feel bad? That's her thing. Bask in the glow, you earned it.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • scarlet65scarlet65 Posts: 14Registered Users
    Congrats on the head turning!:cheers:

I don't think she should get rid of him. She's the one with the problem, IMO. Looking back, when I'd get mad at my BF for looking at another woman, my own insecurities were on display. I grew out of that (and dumped him). If my DH looks at a woman (not tongue hanging out and drooling, but just appreciating her) I don't feel threatened at all. More often than not, I'm the one noticing the pretty ladies :wink:
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Posts: 8,792Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    :cheers: Yay for g-string!
    Hubby & son were waiting for me in the car last eve & I was coming out of Papa John's Pizza.  A much younger guy made it very obvious he was looking at ME as he drove off in his truck.  I actually turned & looked over my shoulder to see who he was gawking at before returning his smile & turning red! :oops:

• CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    lazy loops wrote:
    :cheers: Yay for g-string!
    Hubby & son were waiting for me in the car last eve & I was coming out of Papa John's Pizza.  A much younger guy made it very obvious he was looking at ME as he drove off in his truck.  I actually turned & looked over my shoulder to see who he was gawking at before returning his smile & turning red! :oops:

Great stories, both!
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file