We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Carol's Daughter

msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
I have family in the U.S. and my aunt sent me these products which I'll put in my fotki later on. She sent me the Healthy Hair Butter and the Mimosa Hair Honey. I haven't tried the Honey but the Healthy hair butter is great! It made my hair really soft and manageable. I applied it to damp hair and use only need to use a little bit.
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• AnoxiaAnoxia Posts: 64Registered Users
    I also like the HHB. I bought my Carol's Daughter products probably a month or more ago and I still haven't used the Mimosa yet either. But the Healthy Hair Butter is definitely a great moisturizer. Some complain about the smell but I don't find it to be that bad. It's probably the only product I plan on buying more if once I run out.
    Transition: May 03
    Bc'd on Feb 14, 2004
    Length: 8 - 10'
    Type: THICK curly/coily/wavy
    GOAL: Healthy Bra Strap Length
    HG: (I'm going to step out on a limb here and say...) Smooth N Shine Curl Activator & Fantasia IC w/ Sparklites

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file