CurlTalk

Do any of you only use shampoo, no conditioner?

rainshowerrainshower Posts: 4,420Registered Users
I'm trying to hone down my product usage.

I want to use a natural shampoo with very few synthetic ingredients, but one that will impart detangling properties and softness, so that i can forgo using a rinse-out or leave-in conditioner afterward.

anyone? is it easy to maintain healthy hair without using conditioner of any kind?

my hair stats: lengthy 4aish-3cish hair (one length all around. front of breasts in front, bottom of shoulder blades in back) thick, very tangly.

thanks
"Dogs stink too, but I like dog stink." ~ rileyb

Comments

• msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    Aubrey Organics has shampoos that many people say detangles their hair nicely. I have the AO replenishing conditioner and it's great.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aubrey-organics.com%2Fspec_prods%2Fdry_hair_cat.cfm" class="Popup
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • rainshowerrainshower Posts: 4,420Registered Users
    thanks for the reply. it's been a while since i've used aubrey organic shampoo. i may give the honeysuckle rose shampoo a try since it's moisturizing.

anyone else?
    "Dogs stink too, but I like dog stink." ~ rileyb
  • st. louis bluest. louis blue Posts: 404Registered Users
    The idea of using shampoo without conditioner is alarming to me, because my hair would dry out in a New York minute. I think if I were going to eliminate one, it'd be the shampoo, and I'd just use conditioner.
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    I'm the other way around. I pretty much eliminated the shampoo.