We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

3a's with pics post here!

princesscurlyprincesscurly Posts: 81Registered Users
I know there is a 3a celebrity thread goin on but I would rather see ya'lls hair :D So please post so there will be a gathering of 3a curls! Yea!!!

Comments

• PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    i'll jump on! i'm a 3A/2B-C so i've got some waves mixed in with my 3A curls.

IMGP0530-vi.jpg

product-free:
    IMGP0638-vi.jpg

haha i definitely picked what i think to be the best pics from my album, if you want to see more click on my www :) i need to add some recent pictures.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • ummaaummaa Posts: 1Registered Users
    Here is a link to my hair saga!
    Hair Pix

The problem now is of course trying to grow out a bad Ouidad cut! I feel like I am always growing out bad cuts. I hated the Ouidad products too. My oldest daughter has much longer hair now and it is very heavy/thick. The Ouidad stuff works super on her hair (she is a type 2 wavy).

I am just tired of bad hair days and never seem to get it right when it comes to cuts/products together! I have had the best luck with Aveda leave-in and gel (texturizing gel).

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Ummaa
    3a/3b[/url]
  • sirenrisingsirenrising Posts: 92Registered Users
    I have *yet* to post my haircut pics (sorry!) because I have been lately either wearing my hair up, not putting gel in, not scrunching my hair out until I get to my destination, or whatever, but heres a pic from the Fourth of July. Kinda hard to see my hair, but hey, pics are coming eventually, I promise!

(maybe tonight, I wanna look hot for my hot date) 8)

DSCF0609-vi.jpg?500375
    currently loving the deva line
    I have *yet* to post my haircut pics (sorry!) because I have been lately either wearing my hair up, not putting gel in, not scrunching my hair out until I get to my destination, or whatever, but heres a pic from the Fourth of July. Kinda hard to see my hair, but hey, pics are coming eventually, I promise!

(maybe tonight, I wanna look hot for my hot date) 8)

DSCF0609-vi.jpg?500375

i'm just seeing a red X :(
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Me too, then I edited it right after I posted, is it better?
    still an x for me

ETA: my own pics are showing up as X's too here on my work computer so maybe it is fine.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
  • skywatcherskywatcher Posts: 429Registered Users
    PixieCurl wrote:
    still an x for me

ETA: my own pics are showing up as X's too here on my work computer so maybe it is fine.
    same here, even though I looked at the pics that you posted here on this thread earlier today & they were fine.

ETA: my pics are on my WWW button, but I can't seem to figure out how to post them here.
    3a/2c
    Long layers, past BSL
    Loving: CON poo, Elucence MBC, Jessicurl WDT, B&A Gel.
    SLS free poos since Feb 6/05
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm that pic is here in the short hair album:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fotki.com%2Fchiamollie" class="Popup
  • KurleeKurlee Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    I can see the pictures. No red X for me.

Not sure if I have typical 3a hair myself.

• SeawaveSeawave Posts: 25Registered Users
    I'm only seeing the red X's too.

^j^
  • curly_princesscurly_princess Posts: 360Registered Users
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm that pic is here in the short hair album:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fotki.com%2Fchiamollie" class="Popup

Youhave really pretty hair!! I like the (new?) short cut! Umaa, you also have some beautiful curls! :D

I have some pictures but I don't think my curls are conventional 3a either. Click my www .
    3a/b, fine hair... with a mind of its own!
    PW- frenchfries

Your hair, it's everywhere. Screaming infidelities, taking its wear.
    I have some pictures but I don't think my curls are conventional 3a either. Click my www .

hey curly_princess! i think your hair looks 3A in some of your pics and 3B in others. like photos 2 and 3 look pretty 3B to me, then photos 5 and 10 look very 3A. and your no product pics look pretty 3A. in all the pictures, your hair looks BEAUTIFUL!
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
  • benthuddbenthudd Posts: 55Registered Users
    OK, after looking at every single one of y'all's pictures, I am definitely going to go hide under a rock. Not only is your hair beautiful, you are all gorgeous.
    Cindy
  • curly_princesscurly_princess Posts: 360Registered Users
    PixieCurl wrote:

hey curly_princess! i think your hair looks 3A in some of your pics and 3B in others. like photos 2 and 3 look pretty 3B to me, then photos 5 and 10 look very 3A. and your no product pics look pretty 3A. in all the pictures, your hair looks BEAUTIFUL!

I know, my hair is so confusing! Thank you for the compliment! That's an especially nice compliment coming from you because I've always admired your hair, it's just too pretty!! I envy your clumps. 8)
    3a/b, fine hair... with a mind of its own!
    PW- frenchfries

Your hair, it's everywhere. Screaming infidelities, taking its wear.
  • goldencurlygoldencurly Posts: 2,385Registered Users
    To see my pictures, click on the www button for me. My hair is 2c/3aFi type - the typing system from the long hair board; the one here just doesn't do justice to wavies. I have tight waves but they are not coarse. I have some spirals too. It's different all over my head.
    ________
    Live Sex Webshows
  • blondie1017blondie1017 Posts: 12Registered Users
    My curls are in my homepage 'www' .. check them out 8)
    2c-3aish,blonde, fine /normal

PW:curlypictures

HG's:Aura Hypo. Gel, HE Max Hold Mousse, Garnier Curl Construct Mousse, Abba Weightless, Potion 9, Honey, CON Shampoo, Suave Milk/Honey Condish, Aveda LE Smoothing Fluid, Garnier Sleek and Shine serem
  • itsjustmeghanitsjustmeghan Posts: 652Registered Users
    ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!

mine's on the www link below. i need to post an updated pictures because it's really getting long now! (well, it shocked me when i saw myself in the mirror at work! hahaha)

enjoy!

ps...i look at all of you guys pictures on a regular basis! :) i love seeing my fellow curlies!
    3A Once again on the quest for BSL healthy curly hair....
  • desertcurlydesertcurly Posts: 24Registered Users
    skywatcher, i love your haircolor. Do you go get it highlighted?
    3a/3b curly I am loving Aussie products right now! Using Aussie moist conditioner and Aussie gel+water.
  • RainRain Posts: 217Registered Users
    I have pics in my Fotki album.
    3a/b, fine, lots of it
  • lazykerrilazykerri Posts: 650Registered Users
    Hi everyone :)

I also enjoy all the pictures. Here's my photo album:
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sirius-books.com%2Fkerri%2Falbum.html" class="Popup

The photo at the top of the page is from my friend's wedding, where the stylist took several hours getting my hair to look like that (so, not natural at all). This is very unusual for me, I wouldn't take that many hours on my OWN hair!

In the pictures from my wedding, I was trying to duplicate how my hair looked in the pic below where my hair is long... I tried the same process but made the mistake of washing my hair the night before (I didn't think I'd have time that day) and then someone took a METAL brush to it, ack! If I could do it all over, I think I'd have a stylist on call. This was a low budget wedding (bride and groom are starving students), but that would have been the place to splurge.

My hair long (until recently):
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sirius-books.com%2Fkerri%2Fjenkerpic.jpg" class="Popup

Right after getting my current haircut (shortest it's been in almost 20 years!):
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fshare.shutterfly.com%2Fosi.jsp%3Fi%3DEeCOW7Vm2atHkg" class="Popup

Take care,

Kerri
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Always naturally lazy and curly! ~

Photo album password: curly
    Blog: lazykerri.wordpress.com
    Curl Type: 3a Fii
    Current Favorites:
    • Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioner
    • Jessicurl Confident Coils
    • Rockin Ringlets, and
    • Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel
  • sweetpeacurlisweetpeacurli Posts: 343Registered Users
    mine:

thumb.aspx?FileName=0\2\9\5\354136.jpeg&maxSize=500

huh, kinda looks like i missed a spot there the last time i dyed... :shock:
    Sulfate and Silicone-free since 2005
    CO-wash convert since October 2010
    Photos: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2F54501272%40N04%2F" class="Popup
    Website: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fhealthycurls.net" class="Popup
    Twitter: @sweetpeacurli

Currently loving:
    • Vo5 tea therapy conditioners
    • Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner
    • Giovanni Direct leave-in
    • Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee
    I am now completely out of the closet as the craziest of crazy cat ladies. I own it. I embrace it. I am one with the crazy.
  • SherryLSherryL Posts: 82Registered Users
    I have pics in my fotki album... just click on the WWW and enter the password. :D
    3a, BSL, color treated/highlighted, fine strands (but lots of them), high porosity
    Routine: Modified CG, protein lover

:walk:
    I'm a curly-headed runner, triathlete and foodie! Sweat, chlorine, sun... my hair gets tortured by it daily. It somehow always manages to 'bounce' another day!
  • skywatcherskywatcher Posts: 429Registered Users
    skywatcher, i love your haircolor. Do you go get it highlighted?
    Oppsss, I haven't checked this thread in a while so I am just now seeing your post... sorry!!

Yes, I have red & blonde highlights on my medium brown natural colour. :D Thanks for the nice compliment!
    3a/2c
    Long layers, past BSL
    Loving: CON poo, Elucence MBC, Jessicurl WDT, B&A Gel.
    SLS free poos since Feb 6/05

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file