CurlTalk

New Mix of Products Today

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
Ok..I have been trying to not use CK all the time so I had not been using the past couple of days but my hair loves it so I may just have to break down and buy the huge bottle. Anyways, on out of shower wet hair 1 puddle of CK run through - then combed with a wide tooth comb(my hair was feeling tangly and it wont curl if it's tangly). Then one more puddle of CK scrunched in. Then a nickel amount of Curl Junkie coffee cocoa curl cream(i have this a long time and keep trying to make it work because my hair loves cream products). I scrunched that in upside down and then upright. I then did a golfball size of joiwhip. I could tell after adding the curl junkie my hair was liking this so I was worried about addign the mousse. I then scrunched with my tshirt upside down and then right side up. Well - I have not seen my hair curl this much in a long time. Of course this could be a one time thing :wink: I have diffused for a bit and I am waiting to see how it dries but I have wave/curl even on the top.

ETA to fix a zillion typos.

OK-update. My hair is dry - I just scrunched it out using a tshirt and holy moly batman - curls everywhere. I will be doing this combo again!
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    Keep us posted on the final results!

P.S. I PM'd you.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fmsgiblet%2F" class="Popup - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    I will!

I pm'd you back.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~