ever start all over on your hair in the morning?

Okay, so i used Alagio CC a few days in a row and had GREAT hair.

So what do i do? I think maybe it is not the Alagio but the change in weather that is giving me great hair, so i use pink boots instead. So i unplop and my hair is a mess of spider web frizz. I think maybe when i diffuse it will get better, ha it was a disaster. so i think "i'll just throw it in a ponytail or headband" and then i remember it is picture day at my school. I do not want my frizzy hair to be immortalized in a class picture :shock:

So i stick my head the shower, rinse it out, throw in some Alagio, scrunch, scrunch, scrunch and diffuse (still pretty wet) hair. Guess what? great hair......

The moral when you find something that works, stick with it.

Oh well tomorrow i will be trying the Innersense curl creme :laughing9:
3A; I have HG products!
Curl enhancer: Mop-C curl cream
DT: Deva Heaven in Hair; JC WDT
Gel: B&A; Arc Angel
Conditioner: Deva OneC; JC too shea
Frizz fighters: CK, JCS C&S
PW: curlynow

Comments

• ShicurlsShicurls Posts: 46Registered Users
    Oh my Gosh! I'm totally the same way! :laughing9: Except usually I will do more than I need and end up with disaster. I think "Hey, this condish worked, why not try more of it with these five other products?" Ah, to be able to just be content! :wink: Oh, well. But, hey since my diet's working maybe that pan of brownies won't show up on my hips......now where's that conish?........
    I am growing out a pixie. I am a 2C who used to be 3A/B. I miss my curls....

Returning to CG method
    CO Wash: Sauve and VO5
    CO: AOHR (HG) and GVP Conditioning Balm
    LI: Suave or VO5
    Stylers: Ecostyler Krystal, Biotera Gel, LALSG

I have a love affair with Coconut Oil!:love8:

"A life lived in fear, is a life half lived." ~Strictly Ballroom
  • LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Posts: 1,478Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    :raising hand:

It hasn't happened often but a few weeks ago, I cowashed, conditioned, gelled, etc. When I unplopped, I had white spots everywhere! I forgot what I used but usually they play well together but not that day. I had to redo everything as clipping it up wouldn't have helped.

Now, on Saturdays - aka Experiment Day - I've been known to totally redo my hair 4 times :shock: .
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB
  • FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    OMG
    And I thought it was just me.

I feel totally vain when I do it, but I do :wink:

I've been known to go into work for a later shift when I've had a particularly disasterous (sp?) hair morning :laughing9:

Since I've been letting my hair go curly and not drying my bangs out, I've had less mornings like this!!
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!
  • msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    This usually never happens to me, but yesterday I had to get right back in the shower. I co-washed with [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Aloeba-Daily-Conditioner-p-104.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-aloeba-daily-conditioner]Aloeba[/buylink] and I thought since JC stuff usually has too much oil for me that I wouldn't need any additional conditioner and I would just use a little leave-in. So, I put in GF C&S and decided to rinse it just for a couple of seconds since leave-ins tend to weigh me down. So, I did that, applied my gel and got out and ACKKK!! I could see the dry hair sticking out all over the place. Back my butt had to go into the shower and start all over again. Well, now I know I need more conditioner than I thought I did! :shock:
    http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tschocktschock Posts: 101Registered Users
    This actually happened to me yesterday, too! I got a new haircut this past Saturday (I now have bangs...which I haven't had in a long time) and I'm still trying to get used to it. I did my usual routine (conditioner, leave-in, gel, diffusing, air-drying) but for some reason I ended up with a terrible, frizzy mess. I stuck my head under the faucet and started from scratch! The only thing I didn't do was diffuse because I just didn't have enough time. I don't think my boss would have understood my being late because of a "bad hair day!"

Thankfully this doesn't happen to me very often!
    2c, thick & coarse
    Inverted curly bob
    Modified CG
    tschock wrote:
    This actually happened to me yesterday, too! I got a new haircut this past Saturday (I now have bangs...which I haven't had in a long time) and I'm still trying to get used to it. I did my usual routine (conditioner, leave-in, gel, diffusing, air-drying) but for some reason I ended up with a terrible, frizzy mess. I stuck my head under the faucet and started from scratch! The only thing I didn't do was diffuse because I just didn't have enough time. I don't think my boss would have understood my being late because of a "bad hair day!"

Thankfully this doesn't happen to me very often!

Yep, I think my hair is trying to tell me the cooler weather is here and wants MORE MOISTURE!! :wink:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oh well tomorrow i will be trying the Innersense curl creme :laughing9:

So what did you think of this?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • echokittenechokitten Posts: 1,751Registered Users
    I almost did this today, I am trying out the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]Kinky Curly Curling Custard[/buylink] and it's not going well. I almost rewashed and styled...until I glanced at the time...YIKES! Can't do that today! So I'm back to my old routine tomorrow...
    Cincinnati Ohio>>>Coarse protein sensitive 3a, Jessicurl WDT as a leave in, Biotera gel, White Boots, PW= coffeecurls

"Man tries to exaggerate what nature has given him," Charles Darwin (1809-1882).

"Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful." -Sophia Loren
  • onegirlarmyonegirlarmy Posts: 90Registered Users
    I'm way to lazy to do this :laughing9: If my hair's not cooperating I just throw it up in a ponytail.

Now, if it were my wedding day or something I'd most likely start over with my hair.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file