Teething

shellibeanshellibean Registered Users Posts: 4,500
River is cutting a tooth and it is driving us both crazy!!!!!!!! We have tried teethign rings, frozen wash cloths, etc. The only thing that seems to work are those dissovling teethign tablets. I feel like I am drugging him or something b/c they knock him out! Poor littel guy! Any advice? Are those pretty safe?
A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey

Comments

• DarkAngelDarkAngel Registered Users Posts: 2,671 Curl Neophyte
    Who makes the dissolving teething tablets that you use? The ones that we used were by Hylands. Whatever is in them isn't the equivalent to drugging the babies. The makers say that the babies go to sleep because they are finally pain free. I swore by them and think that the makers should be made Kings and Queens of the world.
    image.php?type=2&o=5&c=1&date=2009-10-07&babyname=Sebastian

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -- Theodor Seuss Geisel
  • geekygeeky Registered Users Posts: 4,995
    DarkAngel wrote:
    Who makes the dissolving teething tablets that you use? The ones that we used were by Hylands. Whatever is in them isn't the equivalent to drugging the babies. The makers say that the babies go to sleep because they are finally pain free. I swore by them and think that the makers should be made Kings and Queens of the world.

I second the Hylands. Before we gave them to Ben, we brought them to the family allergist who also has a pharmacology degree (and is very conservative about medicating kids and pregnant ladies), to check them out. He said there was nothing bad in them and to go ahead. So if it's Hylands and they work, keep using them.
    To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
    I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.
  • shellibeanshellibean Registered Users Posts: 4,500
    Yup. that is them! I agree- those people are freakin' geniuses! :)
    A closed mind is a wonderful thing to lose.

"...you could have a turd on your head and no one would notice."~Subbrock

"I had an imaginary puppy, but my grandpa ate him."~Bailey
  • CGNYCCGNYC Registered Users Posts: 4,938 Curl Connoisseur
    Hylands did not a damn thing for S. Nothing. I was so disappointed after all the positive recommendations but I could've been feeding her chalk :(
  • cymprenicympreni Registered Users Posts: 9,609 Curl Neophyte
    I loved the tablets too, I only wish I knew about them earlier.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file