We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Mixing Conditioners

msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
When I washed my hair I had a little bit of nexxus humectress and a little bit of suave humectant and I mixed it together. Wow! I was so impressed at how well my hair behaved. I've never done this before but now I'll do this when I have a little bit of two conditioners.
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    i always mix humectress with a conditioner that has slip because humectress doesnt give me slip like lenra or elucence. so i mix it with both and add oils and honey and stuff like that
  • DocDoc Posts: 367Registered Users
    I love mixing conditioners together. My two favorites right now are Aveda Cherry Almond Bark and Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm. I mix equal amounts and leave on my hair for a couple of hours before rinsing. My hair is consistently super hydrated with this combination.
    Dense kinky-curly; healthy and growing strong!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file