CurlTalk

DIRT cheap makeup!!

Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users
Holy cow. I've been looking for natural skin care lines and somehow stumbled across e.l.f. makeup. All makeup is $1, regular price. They claim that's regular sizes, but don't specify sizes/amounts on product pages. But I figure even if they're sample sized, it's still a good deal. Their front page say they're curently extending their "Free Shipping Friday" promo (on orders of $30 or more) until Sunday: promo code "friday".

I'm buying a cr@pload of stuff to try out. :twisted:

Comments

• RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Posts: 31,258Registered Users
    A lot of their stuff is crap, but I do like their makeup brushes...for a buck, you can't beat them. I use them in my daughter's make up bag for dance competitions...that way I don't have to risk losing my good brushes.
  • FearnotsomuchFearnotsomuch Posts: 368Registered Users
    I don't think I'd want to put something that I paid a dollar for on my face.. especially with the amount that I break out!
    In DESPERATE need of a haircut.
  • CurlyinColoradoCurlyinColorado Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    I ordered about $6 dollars worth of things from the website, you get what you pay for.
    2b/3a.
  • JessyCatJessyCat Posts: 91Registered Users
    I think the stuff is good quality for $1. I love the sponge wedges for my mousse foundation. The lip gloss I tried was a funky color although very pigmented, and the lip balm was too waxy. >.< They're a good size, though.
  • DominicanaHeatDominicanaHeat Posts: 2,729Registered Users
    A couple of their products aren't bad, but I really hated their lip stuff...felt and tasted SUPER waxy.
    3a/3b thick coarse WL dark brown hair. CG/Mod CG since: 5/4/05. Current products: Right now my hair is in such a tizzy over this winter weather we are hving that nothing really seems to be working. I need a haircut.