Halloween sale?

SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
My PJ is doing pushups in the corner. I have a wish list and I'm taking names. Any discount treats for Halloween?
:cherry:
My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Comments

• KurlyKarenLeeKurlyKarenLee Posts: 1,048Registered Users
    I guess not! :cry: I had my list ready, too!
    KurlyKarenLee

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving North.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    I'm sorry gals. We couldn't accommodate you this time. But you know what's coming up in a few weeks....

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo - dont do a Thanksgiving one - I wont be near a computer.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhnooooooooooooooo!

I know - it's all about me not the thousands of other curlies here. :laughing9:
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • msgibletmsgiblet Posts: 5,825Registered Users
    xcptnl wrote:
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo - dont do a Thanksgiving one - I wont be near a computer.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhnooooooooooooooo!

That's what you get for going to Aruba and leaving the rest of us here! :blah5:
    http://public.fotki.com/msgiblet/ - pw: gibber -- Pics Added 7/10/11
    Fine, Thick, Normal Porosity, Normal Elasticity

Countess Balashi of Divi Beach in the Order of the Curly Crusaders :occasion5:

If I'm Going To Have A Bad Hair Day, It Might As Well Be In Aruba!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    msgiblet wrote:
    xcptnl wrote:

That's what you get for going to Aruba and leaving the rest of us here! :blah5:

I'm sure they have an Internet cafe or something.
    My blog - http://suburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com/
    My FOTKI - http://whatsnew.fotki.com/suburbanbushbabe/
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
    xcptnl wrote:

You can always fill up your cart, then call Shelly w/ your payment info, and she can place your order for you in the event there's a reason to place an order on a particular day.... :)

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Gretchen wrote:
    xcptnl wrote:

You can always fill up your cart, then call Shelly w/ your payment info, and she can place your order for you in the event there's a reason to place an order on a particular day.... :)

Oh you made that too easy!!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
    xcptnl wrote:
    Gretchen wrote:
    xcptnl wrote:

Oh you made that too easy!!

:wink:

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file