Fisher Price Soothing Motions Glider

medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
Anyone have one? Do you like it?

Glider

Comments

• LieselLiesel Registered Users Posts: 189
    Yep, and I loved it. Elliott loved it to. He refused to go in a swing but he loved this.

• deezee02deezee02 Registered Users Posts: 1,509
    No but my friend had it and loved it. We have already desided we are buying it for number 2
    58eCm4.png
    SCxkm4.png

Come swag with me!
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    Yay! I'm getting it tomorrow!

Liesel, why don't you use it anymore with Elliot? Did he get too big for it?
  • HairproductjunkieHairproductjunkie Registered Users Posts: 363
    I don't have it, but my SIL does. It is the only thing that would her fussy baby would sleep in! It was amazing--he would be fussing, and she would put him in there and start it up, and he would fall RIGHT to sleep. It was like it released sleeping gas or something! :wink:
    GuardianB wrote:
    Southern gals rock :!:
  • LieselLiesel Registered Users Posts: 189
    I stopped using it on Elliott when he was about 3 months, maybe? I think it was June. He started rolling over in May and at that point he didn't want to lay back and just glide side to side. He was all about his jumparoo. But the glider was our lifesaver when he was little. He would fall asleep and we would just slide him into it and turn it on. We suggested it to our neighbors whose daughter just had a baby because we had such good results. Also, it's super easy to carry (not with the baby in it obviously :)) room to room. Hope it works out for you! I hope my next one likes it as much!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file