CurlTalk

Going to the desert for a week, any suggestions for 3C hair?

VivViv Posts: 17Registered Users
I'm going to Palm Springs in a couple of weeks, any suggestions to keep my hair from drying out? Should I even bother bringing my diffusor? The house we're staying in is air conditioned and has a pool, any suggestions to keep the chlorine from doing any damage?

Comments

• hondurancurly123hondurancurly123 Posts: 63Registered Users
    try getting shea butter or a really good leave in condtioner to wear all day cause when my family went to nevada my hair was soooooo dry for the first few days but i just used some of my moms shea butter in my hair and it got alot better
    i think i may have found my HG. Its suave firm control gel the biloge not off and john fridia curls and swirls i am sooooooooooo happy my search is over
  • HybridHairHybridHair Posts: 6Registered Users
    Shea butter is definitely a key to surviving in the desert. Hair, skin, you name it. I live in the Phoenix area, and right now it's about 22% humidity (compared with 94 percent in NYC). I use Jessicurls [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Too-Shea-Extra-Moisturizing-Conditioner-p-105.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-too-shea-extra-moisturizing-conditioner]Too Shea[/buylink]! and Kiss My Face Lotion with Lavender and Shea butter. Essentials for desert survival! :)

Eva
    On CG routine since 11/01/04, 3C and the occasional 1A thrown in, just to make me crazy!