I always thought I was.
Can someone confirm it for me?
2b/2c - lots of hair, very thick and wavy/curly

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Lucky06 wrote:
    I always thought I was.
    Can someone confirm it for me?

I can't quite figure this out either. I would say 2b for what it is worth (not much :wink: ) Everyone says mine is 2b so check out my pics and see if that helps you :D
  • LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Posts: 1,477Registered Users
    I'm no expert either, but I agree with Kimberly. You look like a 2b to me!
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    I think a 2b. I think 1228kimberly and myself are both 2b's. So I would say you are too.
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I like this thread. I am finallly able to collectively look at different pictures of 2b's. It is really helping me get a grasp of the wavy category. The picture used in the hair type section on this websit was confusing for me. Her hair is up and looks like it was in rollers to me :? So, this is been very helpful.

I would like to post pictures as other hair type forums have done; but, I couldn't really pick pictures out yet. If anyone else could that would be highly appreciated :D
  • kjwavykjwavy Posts: 362Registered Users
    Gosh, I really hate to bring any attention to myself, but I was wondering if I am a 2b too (?) The latest pic I have is the one dated 5/15 - the rest are older. TIA 8)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Discovered nc.com in 09/2003

2b~~fine texture~~normal porosity (except for highlights, which are high)~~normal elasticity~~medium density

Shampoo: Still use sulfates, but only on roots
    Rinse out: Deva One C, JC Too Shea, Original Sprouts Deep Conditioner
    Curl Enhancers: KCCC; JC Rocking Ringlets, JC Spiralicious, & Confident Coils
    Styler: BRHG (over any and all curl enhancers) - this is the one product that I never change - absolute HG!!

I

• kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    kjwavy wrote:
    Gosh, I really hate to bring any attention to myself, but I was wondering if I am a 2b too (?) The latest pic I have is the one dated 5/15 - the rest are older. TIA 8)

I would say you are a 2b too! :)

eta: In fact, I think you and 1228kimberly have similar hair.
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • kjwavykjwavy Posts: 362Registered Users
    Thanks, kimmyc! From looking at everyone else's 2B pics, that's what I thought I was :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Discovered nc.com in 09/2003

2b~~fine texture~~normal porosity (except for highlights, which are high)~~normal elasticity~~medium density

Shampoo: Still use sulfates, but only on roots
    Rinse out: Deva One C, JC Too Shea, Original Sprouts Deep Conditioner
    Curl Enhancers: KCCC; JC Rocking Ringlets, JC Spiralicious, & Confident Coils
    Styler: BRHG (over any and all curl enhancers) - this is the one product that I never change - absolute HG!!

I

• LavenderCurlsLavenderCurls Posts: 1,477Registered Users
    Ack .. I was hoping to get hair pics up last weekend. I did take some, they're in the digital waiting ... and waiting :lol: . Maybe sometime this weekend :roll: .
    CG-modified since 4/05
    2b/3a and 3b on occasion!
    Products: The hair aisle in my own cabinets. :roll:
    Best definition winner: KCCC
    Best volume winner: LOOB