CurlTalk

Help me decide Jessicurl w/ B&A or by itself

SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
I really can't decide. :? If you don't mind checking out my pictures and giving me your input I would really appreciate it :D
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• sweetpeacurlisweetpeacurli Posts: 343Registered Users
    too funny, i was just looking at your pictures a second ago! but yes, i noticed before you even asked how much better your curl formation was with the B&A than with the jessicurl alone. looks terrific!
    Sulfate and Silicone-free since 2005
    CO-wash convert since October 2010
    Photos: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2F54501272%40N04%2F" class="Popup
    Website: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fhealthycurls.net" class="Popup
    Twitter: @sweetpeacurli

Currently loving:
    • Vo5 tea therapy conditioners
    • Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner
    • Giovanni Direct leave-in
    • Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee
    I am now completely out of the closet as the craziest of crazy cat ladies. I own it. I embrace it. I am one with the crazy.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    too funny, i was just looking at your pictures a second ago! but yes, i noticed before you even asked how much better your curl formation was with the B&A than with the jessicurl alone. looks terrific!

Thank you. :D I just noticed that you have pictures too. I love your layers! I am trying to grow mine out a little. Since I have stopped straightening my hair my top layer seems so much shorter. One of the guys at work even asked me if I got it cut.

I guess my problem is that my hair seems to keep getting curlier/wavier as I treat it better and sometimes I think that it looks frizzy or weird. I need to adjust I guess.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Whoever voted you have it all wrong girl without giving helpful suggestions is just down right mean :cry:
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    Whoever voted you have it all wrong girl without giving helpful suggestions is just down right mean :cry:

that is mean! i think your hair looks great. i really like it with the b&a. great volume at the roots in all pictures.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • kjwavykjwavy Posts: 362Registered Users
    Kimberly, definitely the Jessicurl w/B&A!! I think I'm going to cave & get me some B&A!! Your hair is gorgeous :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Discovered nc.com in 09/2003

2b~~fine texture~~normal porosity (except for highlights, which are high)~~normal elasticity~~medium density

Shampoo: Still use sulfates, but only on roots
    Rinse out: Deva One C, JC Too Shea, Original Sprouts Deep Conditioner
    Curl Enhancers: KCCC; JC Rocking Ringlets, JC Spiralicious, & Confident Coils
    Styler: BRHG (over any and all curl enhancers) - this is the one product that I never change - absolute HG!!

I

• sweetpeacurlisweetpeacurli Posts: 343Registered Users

Agreed! Holy cow, I wonder who would do this!?
    Sulfate and Silicone-free since 2005
    CO-wash convert since October 2010
    Photos: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2F54501272%40N04%2F" class="Popup
    Website: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fhealthycurls.net" class="Popup
    Twitter: @sweetpeacurli

Currently loving:
    • Vo5 tea therapy conditioners
    • Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner
    • Giovanni Direct leave-in
    • Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee
    I am now completely out of the closet as the craziest of crazy cat ladies. I own it. I embrace it. I am one with the crazy.
  • kimmyckimmyc Posts: 551Registered Users
    Okay, I really can't put my finger on exactly why but I like your hair best in the "Jessicurl one month after finding NC" pic so I voted for with just Jessicurl. Maybe the curls just look a tiny bit softer....I'm not sure, I just know that's my favorite pic of your hair. I like the curls best in it. You do have nice root volume all the time by the way.
    2b/3a, primarily use Jessicurl and DevaCurl products, Curls Hair Tea conditioner and various gels. I'm modified CG-ish since 5/04.
  • skywatcherskywatcher Posts: 429Registered Users
    Jessicurl w/ B&A!! Your hair looks awesome!!!!!!!!!! :D
    3a/2c
    Long layers, past BSL
    Loving: CON poo, Elucence MBC, Jessicurl WDT, B&A Gel.
    SLS free poos since Feb 6/05