CurlTalk

What's the latest on Activate hair stuff?

Are they upping their prices or not? On their site, stuff is still 6.99 and I saw at Ulta today a couple things were like 3.49 (might go back and get it, only reason I didn't is because I didn't want to get hooked on something that was real expensive!)
3b/a
Cowash - No Poo
Conditioner - One Condition
Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.

Comments

• jlpmom23jlpmom23 Posts: 755Registered Users
    Hmmm, I wonder if they came to their senses and resumed regular pricing after they tried that $20 thing. I am positive for a while on their site the price increase was in place.
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    I know their site had the new pricing too...I had not checked in awhile and now it seems it's 6.99 again...maybe you are right jlpmom23!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • lazy loopslazy loops Posts: 8,792Registered Users
    If Walgreen's & Rite Aid carry this still & no matter if the bottle is shaped stupidly :roll:, I'm buying a bottle of the shampoo because I think, if I remember correctly, it was gentle, yet not heavy.

ETA: Score! :cheers:
  • RozettaStoneRozettaStone Posts: 695Registered Users
    I bought Activate CO for the first time a few months ago just because everyone was freaking out about the impending price hike. I really like this for CO washing. It's also the only drugstore type CO I've used whose scent I like.

I was in the shower using Activate the other day, and I thought, I'm going to ask on NC if the price hike has happened yet. Then I saw Hockeymom's post!

Maybe they got the message that people wouldn't spend $20 on their products and decided to hold down the price? Or maybe they started a rumor of price hikes so that we would all rush out and stock up?! I will buy another bottle, in the meantime. I don't use it all the time, but I really like it when I do use it.
    2-something? Coarse, medium underneath. Mid-back. On CG since 5/9/07.
    Washing COs: VO5 Blackberry, Suave Cherry
    Detangle and leave-in: Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm -- I found my HG CO!
    Seal with camellia oil
    Leave-in: Aura cherry almond
    Gels: Homemade FSG, Eco-styler
    Plus: SOTC or smooth with camellia oil, JC Nourish & Shine
    Homemade food-based DTs
    RC color