CurlTalk

which celebs...

hollyphollyp Posts: 50Registered Users
do you think best represent our hair type?
There has been a lot of talk on the main board about updating the pictures for hairtyping. I started to think who had hair that looked like mine but I honestly couldn't think of anyone. Is this because wavies in Hollywood either go straight or spend hour a day w/a curling iron, etc?
*Holly*
2C/3A
Bentley my dog is my avatar

Comments

• cunninghamaircunninghamair Posts: 176Registered Users
    Modified CG since 9/03. 2B/3A. JESSICURL!!! Gentle Poo, Aloeba, Gelebration, Awe; or Mop Top Poo & Condish; Curlisto Mousse & Gel I. Winter: Elucence MB Clarify, Shampoo & Conditioner. ACV & honey rinses. Plop & Pixiecurl diffuse. Password: curls
  • BohemianRenegadeBohemianRenegade Posts: 1,078Registered Users

Yep that's my hair... though I have been having more ringlets lately...
    Trying to find some sanity as I work on my master's in nursing...
    I added some 2's on Gretchen's sticky (gen discussion). I wanted to make sure she got them. Check it out and let me know!
    Modified CG since 9/03. 2B/3A. JESSICURL!!! Gentle Poo, Aloeba, Gelebration, Awe; or Mop Top Poo & Condish; Curlisto Mousse & Gel I. Winter: Elucence MB Clarify, Shampoo & Conditioner. ACV & honey rinses. Plop & Pixiecurl diffuse. Password: curls
    Funny, I had been wearing my hair that way--and was starting to feel weird about it, because I hadn't seen anyone else doing it. Thought maybe I looked like a goofball and nobody wanted to tell me :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Funny, I had been wearing my hair that way--and was starting to feel weird about it, because I hadn't seen anyone else doing it. Thought maybe I looked like a goofball and nobody wanted to tell me :D

I wear my hair like that sometimes too. We can be goofballs together. :D Hey, it keeps the front out of your face; and, both Kyra and I think it is cute 8)
  • hollyphollyp Posts: 50Registered Users

I wear my hair like that sometimes too. We can be goofballs together. :D Hey, it keeps the front out of your face; and, both Kyra and I think it is cute 8)
    That is how I've been wearing my hair lately, good to know I am not the only one! :wink: I think it's cute!!
    *Holly*
    2C/3A
    Bentley my dog is my avatar
    WWhhhheeeeew :wink:
  • eastcoastwaveseastcoastwaves Posts: 54Registered Users
    Hmmmm, maybe I'm not a 2b, 'cause I have more waves than Kyra.
    More confused by typring than ever now.
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got"

2b