PROACTIV for sale

cunninghamaircunninghamair Posts: 178Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
I have a complete kit, just received in the mail. The cleanser, toner and lotion. ALSO includes Oil free moisture lotion w/ spf 15 (I used complete system in the evening and then just gentle cleanser and this lotion in the morning.) My cost was $50 plus shipping. Will sell for $25 plus shipping. Prefer paypal. Will take check also.
Modified CG since 9/03. 2B/3A. JESSICURL!!! Gentle Poo, Aloeba, Gelebration, Awe; or Mop Top Poo & Condish; Curlisto Mousse & Gel I. Winter: Elucence MB Clarify, Shampoo & Conditioner. ACV & honey rinses. Plop & Pixiecurl diffuse. Password: curls

Comments

• popculturecouturepopculturecouture Posts: 16Registered Users
    So the product is almost new? Do you have pics of the products?
  • cunninghamaircunninghamair Posts: 178Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The box is brand new, unopened. It is the 3 step kit, plus an extra lotion. I used to subscribe and decided to change products, so this is an extra. Try this link: http://www.proactiv.com/system/system.php?PHPSESSID=f57eb753d190ebc00edbcbe191cdc736. I can get you a pic if you need it.
    Modified CG since 9/03. 2B/3A. JESSICURL!!! Gentle Poo, Aloeba, Gelebration, Awe; or Mop Top Poo & Condish; Curlisto Mousse & Gel I. Winter: Elucence MB Clarify, Shampoo & Conditioner. ACV & honey rinses. Plop & Pixiecurl diffuse. Password: curls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file