problem with non-discussion board?

frantikfrantik Posts: 24Registered Users
Hmm, I just posted on the non-discussion board and now I can't get back on. I keep getting a "software error". Am I the only one? icon_confused.gif

Sandy
"It is one thing to want someone out of your life. It is quite another to serve them a wake-up cup of liquid drano."

Comments

• FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    no it's not just you. I can't get onto the non-discussion board either. maybe it's trying to tell me "Hey FreeCurls, it's Friday night, get a life1" icon_smile.gif
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• frantikfrantik Posts: 24Registered Users
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FreeCurls:
    no it's not just you. I can't get onto the non-discussion board either. maybe it's trying to tell me "Hey FreeCurls, it's Friday night, get a life1" icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, so what does that say about me?? icon_wink.gif I think since I haven't been on the board for so long that my post made it go haywire!! icon_biggrin.gif

Sandy
    "It is one thing to want someone out of your life. It is quite another to serve them a wake-up cup of liquid drano."
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
    well frantik with no board up, my last distraction for the night is gone, I'm going to bed now to nurse my cold. have a good night. Hopefully the board will be up tomorrow. Take care!
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

• AlwayscurlyAlwayscurly Posts: 35Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    HMMMFFFF!!! I can't get in either!!! I wanted to find Scuba's posts about restaurants in New York - my son is going in and I wanted to get him dinner at a good place!!
  • RagdollRagdoll Posts: 7Registered Users
    ooooh the withdrawl... the withdrawl!!!! cry.gif
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ragdoll:
    ooooh the withdrawl... the withdrawl!!!! cry.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're telling me!! I haven't been on the boards in almost 2 months and now I can't get on to post---ARG!!! icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif

Sandy
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ragdoll:
    ooooh the withdrawl... the withdrawl!!!! cry.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Arrggghh...dayum!
    I'm so pathetic...heehee icon_rolleyes.gif icon_razz.gif
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

This is what it says:
    Content-type: text/html
    Software error:
    Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/httpd/html/ubb/Forum8/forum_8.threads line 6302.
    For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
    [Fri Jan 11 21:37:37 2002] ultimatebb.cgi: Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/httpd/html/ubb/Forum8/forum_8.threads line 6302.
    For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq

• RagdollRagdoll Posts: 7Registered Users
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote - Super Genius:
    This is what it says:
    Software error:
    Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/httpd/html/ubb/Forum8/forum_8.threads line 6302.
    For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. Content-type: text/html

Software error:
    [Fri Jan 11 21:37:37 2002] ultimatebb.cgi: Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/httpd/html/ubb/Forum8/forum_8.threads line 6302.
    For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really!?! it said that for me too.. what a cowinkiedink icon_razz.gif
    Make that me three! icon_smile.gif

Sandy
  • kimberly jkimberly j Posts: 153Registered Users
    Geez, I thought it was just me....I'm sitting here trying every which way I can to get onto the Non-hair discussion board thinking that my computer is wacky. For once its not me icon_wink.gif Yay! icon_smile.gif

Ok, so I have no life either... icon_smile.gif
  • tangerinetangerine Posts: 3Registered Users
    Add me to the list of no-lifers!

I can't get on to the non-hair discussion either. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! icon_sad.gif
    and if you've got no other choice
    you know you can follow my voice
    through the dark turns and noise
    of this wicked little town
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Posts: 5,766Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Crap. and I just started a thread about how funky Drew Barrymore looks on Jay Leno.
    (Her boobies are in HER LAP...PLEASE someone kidnap her and FORCE her to wear a BRA!)
    ACK!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    OK; I think it's fixed. Let me know.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • corkscrewedcorkscrewed Posts: 34Registered Users
    I can't get there either icon_sad.gif. I'm going to chat, anyone wanna join me? icon_smile.gif
  • naturaltnaturalt Posts: 175Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I can't respond, but I can read posts, lol. If you go to: http://bb.naturallycurly.com/cgi-ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=013190

you can see yagotta's last message. Then if you change the last set of numbers you can get random messages, lol.

I got to a really funny one icon_biggrin.gif: http://bb.naturallycurly.com/cgi-ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=013160
    cloud9.gif
    Gretchen we're getting another software error on the non hair board...aaacccckk!
    0004.gif

• curlygrrlcurlygrrl Posts: 14Registered Users
    Did you ever figure out what causes this, Gretchen? Did we reach critical mass, are there too many members posting to the software at the same time?
  • naturaltnaturalt Posts: 175Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Yeah, I'm getting it too...and I just typed up a long message for the bag lady thread icon_biggrin.gif
    cloud9.gif
  • ea4scea4sc Posts: 15Registered Users
    Help!!! Let me in!!! This what I get when trying to enter the Non-Hair board!!

Software error:
    Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/httpd/html/ubb/Forum8/forum_8.threads line 6517.

Software error:
    [Thu Jan 17 15:19:59 2002] ultimatebb.cgi: Can't find string terminator '"' anywhere before EOF at /home/httpd/html/ubb/Forum8/forum_8.threads line 6517.
    ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
    Nobody is motivated all the time (or if she is, she is probably annoying).
    -SARK
  • apokolipsapokolips Posts: 12Registered Users
    It is happening... again.
    It is happening...... again.

(Obscure Twin Peaks reference. icon_biggrin.gif)
    Burn Rourk
  • PoochiePoochie Posts: 314Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Where oh where is that string terminator?
  • sunsetcurlssunsetcurls Posts: 13Registered Users
    I had just typed a response to the speed of light/space-time continum question.

aaak! I might actually have to work...!!!!
    nooooooo! (that's my thesis screaming in pain)

or we could just go over to chat... icon_smile.gif
    (which seems awfully decadent in the light of day...)

this place is just too dang popular
    I'll be back!
    0004.gif

• CGECGE Posts: 1,911Registered Users
    where oh where has my non-hair board gone...oh where oh where could it beeee????
    I used to have a signature but it disappeared and I just couldn't be bothered writing another so please feel free to ingore this.
  • apokolipsapokolips Posts: 12Registered Users
    I'm...

I'm in...

extreme pain....

Someone post a flamboyant emoticon... PLEASE...
    Burn Rourk
  • ea4scea4sc Posts: 15Registered Users
    cwmddd.gif
    Nobody is motivated all the time (or if she is, she is probably annoying).
    -SARK
  • curlygrrlcurlygrrl Posts: 14Registered Users
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sunset:
    I had just typed a response to the speed of light/space-time continum question.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, no, but I must know! icon_smile.gif

Darn it!
    errrr.gif errrr.gif errrr.gif
    0004.gif

• chrysalischrysalis Posts: 21Registered Users
    woe is me...
    screw you guys, i'm goin' home.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file